Saints vs Vikings - who ya got?

busabus114

If the Vikes can pressure Brees they have a chance. Saints are just too tough at home tho. Saints 28 - Vikings 24

If the Vikes can pressure Brees they have a chance. Saints are just too tough at home tho. Saints 28 - Vikings 24

I just want a good game, preferably with the Saints winning. So far, there have only been 2 good games out the 8 that have been played.

As much as everyone will be on the Saints i would not bet against #4. No way.

A lot of folks were saying the same thing back in 2008 when the Packers had the Giants at Lambeau for the NFC crown, and we all saw how that turned out.

The Vikings looked damn good on Sunday, but it had kind of a "shot your wad" feel to it.

You also can't forget that Chilly has gone a couple of weeks without making a bad decision, so he's overdue.

Last edited:
A lot of folks were saying the same thing back in 2008 when the Packers had the Giants at Lambeau for the NFC crown, and we all saw how that turned out.

The Vikings looked damn good on Sunday, but it had kind of a "shot your wad" feel to it.

You also can't forget that Chilly has gone a couple of weeks without making a bad decision, so he's overdue.

As a Vikings fan i hate how true this statement is. As long as Chilly is at the helm i always have the feeling of impending doom

I absolutely hate the Vikings and no longer respect Favre, so I am hoping for a beating at the hands of the Saints!

Vikings win 35-24. Petersen runs for 150 yds.

. . . Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results . . .

Last edited:
I'm sick and tired of #4 and the non-stop analyzing on espn...for that, I'm pulling for the Saints!

Vikings by 17....The defense will have a Drew Brees sack party, tell him to call Tony Romo...6 sacks, 3 forced fumbles (2 Lost) and a pick......

Vikings 34 NO 17

Farve 20-26 340 3TDS
Rice 7 Rec 185 2TDS

I love Favre, the guy is simply a tremendous talent and one of the best to ever play the position. Who cares if he cannot decide if he wants to play or retire...big deal.

Latest posts