Sage Rosenfels Tweet

I wonder if anyone tweeted a few years ago: "It looks like Brett Favre took Rosenfels job." Or did they even have twitter then?

See I don't hate Iowa State like I did when I was young.. but then weird ISU grades witch branch Davidian names like "Sage" come out of their children of the corn existences and say **** like this.

LL

He damn near nailed it....

Yeah.. I think he damn near nailed it too.

When you have to play and win to even get into the *real* 64-team lineup.. that's barely better than being one of the also-rans again this year. I hate this humiliation crap. That's like being so weak you've been wrestled to the ground and now they're rubbing your face into the ground.. all grass and dirt and grit in your teeth. I hate it. I'd almost rather not have got "in" at all than to have all eyes watching the pity of us having to play-in to be accepted.

The fascination that Iowa State players, coaches and fans seem to have with the Iowa Hawkeyes is ridiculous. Sure, a lot of us Hawkeye fans have similar feelings towards ISU, but I'm not sure I've ever seen any former Hawkeye football/basketball player or coach ever mention Iowa State once...because they don't care one bit about Iowa State. Here you have Sage commenting on his team, and instead of congratulating them he has to throw in a dig on Iowa? Earlier in the year Paul Rhoads was crying about Iowa trying to supposedly steal his prize recruit.

Its exactly the reason why I hate the Iowa/ISU football game. It's such a trap game for Iowa. If Iowa wins its expected, if Iowa State wins its like they won the super bowl.

Its little brother syndrome to the max

The fascination that Iowa State players, coaches and fans seem to have with the Iowa Hawkeyes is ridiculous. Sure, a lot of us Hawkeye fans have similar feelings towards ISU, but I'm not sure I've ever seen any former Hawkeye football/basketball player or coach ever mention Iowa State once...because they don't care one bit about Iowa State. Here you have Sage commenting on his team, and instead of congratulating them he has to throw in a dig on Iowa? Earlier in the year Paul Rhoads was crying about Iowa trying to supposedly steal his prize recruit.

Its exactly the reason why I hate the Iowa/ISU football game. It's such a trap game for Iowa. If Iowa wins its expected, if Iowa State wins its like they won the super bowl.

I agree would like to see the FB game cancelled. It isn't worth anything to Iowa.

This couldn't be anymore further from the truth.

Who is Sage Rosenfels anyway? Geez, am I this disconnected I don't know who this guy is? Did he play the football for ISU? If thats true, well, I guess I do know one thing about this dude...he must be used to losing by now. You can't scrape that stink off with an NFL contract...you know deep down that you've been abused and you harbor ill will against your abuser...which in this case it's any team in the FBS.

Latest posts