Sad, sad, sad.......

Re: PC said......

------Iowa State is one of the most pathetic programs there is and they always have been.

And KF is 7-9 against them. At any real program, this alone would have been reason enough to show him the door two (2) years ago....buyout or not.

Really can't disagree with this. The record against isu is a glaring indictment on KF. This is the primary thing that bothers me (along with like type losses to lesser schools).

I respect KF, always have, but just can'tlose to isu that often.

I wouldn't say a few year span is enough to classify one program as better than another. Even if it did, I'm not sure it has any relevance other than to prove I'm not 100.

You said "always been way better" now it's "a few years". Glad you owned up to your error. The relevance is that you spout off about things you don't know about and then have to eat your words with a retraction post. Carry on.

You said "always been way better" now it's "a few years". Glad you owned up to your error. The relevance is that you spout off about things you don't know about and then have to eat your words with a retraction post. Carry on.

If I would have said " ISU was considered a better program during the few year span where they had a better record" I would have been owning up. But what I actually said was that just because they had better teams for a few years in a row doesn't mean they were out of nowhere a better program than Wisconsin. I stick to my original statement that ISU is and always has been one of the worst programs in the nation.

it is certainly a scary thought that our teams are getting worse, our recruiting classes are getting worse, and our spending $ on recruiting are on the low end. BUT we are a top 10 program in total revenue. That money will *hopefully* go toward recruiting in future years. You have to remember that we just built a new football complex that is considered one of the best in the nation. Im not sure if that value is added to recruiting expenses but it is certainly a recruitment tool

If I would have said " ISU was considered a better program during the few year span where they had a better record" I would have been owning up. But what I actually said was that just because they had better teams for a few years in a row doesn't mean they were out of nowhere a better program than Wisconsin. I stick to my original statement that ISU is and always has been one of the worst programs in the nation.

But you didn't say that in your original. Keep backpedaling. I don't care to keep this going. Your names on the posts that keep changing.

But you didn't say that in your original. Keep backpedaling. I don't care to keep this going. Your names on the posts that keep changing.

After reading this I had to go back and check to make sure i wasn't blending 2 conversations for different thread. I wasn't so maybe you are. Quick rundown.

Someone said "Wisconsin has morr than double the wins as ISU but ISU spends more. Explain that".

I said "because Wisconsin is a way better program".

Someone said something the the effect of no they're not. (It's possible they thought i was comparingWisconsin to Iowa).

I said ISU is and always has been one of the worst programs around.

You mentioned 1 player and a couple year span where ISU had a better team.

I said a few years of being a better team doesn't make you a better program.

Then you called that back peddling.

Can i get a ruling from someone please.

------Iowa State is one of the most pathetic programs there is and they always have been.

And KF is 7-9 against them. At any real program, this alone would have been reason enough to show him the door two (2) years ago....buyout or not.

Well...at one point, Hayden lost three in a row to that "pathetic" program, including two Hawkeye bowl seasons.

Intra-state rivalries aren't as one-sided as some folks would have you believe...

Well...at one point, Hayden lost three in a row to that "pathetic" program, including two Hawkeye bowl seasons.

Intra-state rivalries aren't as one-sided as some folks would have you believe...

Cooper got fired from OSU for not beating Michigan....As did Carr for not beating Michigan. His point is spot on. Good programs clean house if you can't beat your rivals.

Body of work

KFz 7-9 against ISU He's lost to clone teams who had losing seasons 5 times

Hayden 16-4. 3 of those 4 losses were in his first 4 years. the other...his final season. That was the only sub .500 clone squad to defeat Hayden.

It's not even close.

Last edited:

Body of work

KFz 7-9 against ISU He's lost to clone teams who had losing seasons 5 times

Hayden 16-4. 3 of those 4 losses were in his first 4 years. the other...his final season. That was the only sub .500 clone squad to defeat Hayden.

It's not even close.

The craziest part of that stat is it shows that the cylones didn't have losing seasons at least 4 times!

Latest posts