Ryan Luehrsmann

IPS101

Have it on good source that Luehrsmann will be named head Varsity Basketball coach at Cedar Rapids Xavier HS.

He has been coaching the Xavier freshman team for the past two years and has done a nice job.

Good hire for the Saints.

James Moses (CR Prairie) vs Ryan L (CR Xavier)! The battle of # 24s! :)

JamesMoses.jpg

494681.jpg

Louie had one of the most silky smooth shots of his time. He for the most part played smart and with passion. I think his knowledge of the game will define his coaching ability.

Louie had one of the most silky smooth shots of his time. He for the most part played smart and with passion. I think his knowledge of the game will define his coaching ability.

I just wish he had hit that 3 pointer when the Hawks were making a 2nd half run against U-Conn in their Sweet 16 game.

Overrated high school player and extremely mediocre college player. There were a couple high school players the year after him that I would have liked at Iowa; Ryan Sears out of Ankeny or Mike Peterson out of Mason City (played with Oliver in high school). Both were better players.

Louie was a good guy and a good teammate though. Proud of the way he represented the University.

Latest posts