Rutgers finished with...

71 points better than Cirk?!? (I'm counting offense & defense)

What are the numbers on Harbaugh's lifetime contract?

Last edited:
Michigan's coach should be absolutely ashamed of himself for running up the score in this manner. But, I am in no way surprised by his behavior.

^^^^^

Iowa's struggles are not recruiting
not facilities
not Barta
not Cirk
not geography
not the refs
not lack of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
not the conference we're in

All of our struggles are perfectly illustrated by the lame attitude in the quote above. Gable would laugh at such a thought. Too many PC fans are enablers of little-girl thinking.

Last edited:
What's scary is Iowa might be coming off 2 straight losses to Wisky and Penn St only then to face Mich. That Penn St game might be a huge game for us and really decide how well we get up to play Mich. If we fall short or another heart breaker @Penn St I can't see anything but getting routed by 40+ with a possible shut out. Could be KFers worst lost ever in his history. Harbaugh is making a statement this year. Boys better put on their big boy pants for this game.

^^^^^

not facilities
not Barta
not Cirk
not geography
not the refs

All of our struggles are perfectly illustrated by the lame attitude in the quote above. Gable would laugh at such a thought. Too many PC fans are enablers of little-girl thinking.

But we do the same thing over and over and dare our opponents to stop us. That's manly.

^^^^^

not facilities
not Barta
not Cirk
not geography
not the refs

You're full of crap. First off, my little girl would kick the tar outta most y'all's little boys. Second, Kurt ain't agin running up th score. He's afraid of a shoot out. So he plays slow, plodding football.

Also, Harbaugh is probably a clinical psychopath so I'd be wary of placing that prick on a pedestal.

You're full of crap. First off, my little girl would kick the tar outta most y'all's little boys. Second, Kurt ain't agin running up th score. He's afraid of a shoot out. So he plays slow, plodding football.

Also, Harbaugh is probably a clinical psychopath so I'd be wary of placing that prick on a pedestal.

Arvada and myself covered the topic of Cirk and shootouts in HaydenHawk's thread. As far as JH, yep, he will school our coach. I don't want Mary Poppins, I want the off-spring produced by a marriage between Chuck Norris and Dan Gable.

62-10 IA v Northwestern 2002 manly bullies

Half that many points in a 2016 lady-like-loss

Can we all agree that running up the score in 2002 is preferable???

^^^^^

not facilities
not Barta
not Cirk
not geography
not the refs

PC? The practice of not running up the score in a lopsided football game is as old as the game itself. It predates the whole PC business by almost a century.

I'd be very hard pressed to choose who are the bigger whiners, the PC crowd or the constantly reactive anti-PC crowd. I'm not sure the PC crowd was even watching the Rutgers game, or watching football at all for that matter.

It might be a tough game, but I think Iowa beats them in a close low scoring game. Iowa does well against Michigan winning 4 of the last 5. On top of that it is a home game at night. Kinnick stadium will be rocking loud. Michigan's coach Jim Hairball can't handle the Kinnick noise. Now if he acts like a cry baby again and asks the refs to hold up the game they will just laugh at him. He will be so flustered he wont know what to do. Right now I am thinking 9-3 Iowa.

Latest posts