Rushing the field

The term seems to fit.

Neanderthal: one who suggests a caveman in appearance, mentality, or behavior (according to Webster's).

You're batting 2 for 3, at any rate.

You've yet to make a single argument in this thread other than your opinion that those who rush the field are d0uchebags. And that's not an argument.

TM...come back...come back to the Coker thread! This guy is just "mr. lastword"

Meet me on the south end zone after the Ohio state game! ;)
(you can take a good picture of me and Mr Freak making angels on the field!)

WTF are you talking about? There is no evidence in any of this. It's an opinion. Cripes.

Rational people don't form opinions for no reason. If they do, they're not particularly bright. Everybody has a motive for everything they do, and everything they think. There is a reason they think a certain way. You've not blessed the world with the reasoning behind your opinion.

The only thing you didn't like about this point was that it happened 112 years ago. the point i was making is that football and fans have had a unique connection throughout the years, leading to some of the most FANatic becoming "cheer" leaders.

-he11 even Iowa fans were warned for crowd noise in kinnick north (on the road) during a game against minnesota. our following and "hawkeyenation" is truly unique enough to warrant rushing the field

again, side stepping the actual point. in no way was i insinuating that they would form a group. (here again you are "flaming") you need some serious mental assistance from a professional.

to rush/walk the field is just another one of Iowa's many unique fan tendencies. just like the pink locker room, in heaven there is no beer song, and tailgating in our own way...

Last edited:
Coker thread #2

But without the Coker, and an antagonist who apparently has no quit in him (Tex eventually just turned it into a schtick for the sake of the thread. Based on what I've seen from this guy since I joined this site, this is just who he is.).

But without the Coker, and an antagonist who apparently has no quit in him (Tex eventually just turned it into a schtick for the sake of the thread. Based on what I've seen from this guy since I joined this site, this is just who he is.).

If I find this guy I will throw him over my shoulder and make him rush the field.

If I find this guy I will throw him over my shoulder and make him rush the field.

+1

We'd actually increase the chances of injuring a player, though. With all the kicking and screaming he'd be doing, Ricky might get kicked in the knee or something :rolleyes:

+1

We'd actually increase the chances of injuring a player, though. With all the kicking and screaming he'd be doing, Ricky might get kicked in the knee or something :rolleyes:

I was going to take him straight to one of the goal post guarding dogs.

You're the one taking this personally and making a big deal about it. Instead of agreeing to disagree, you're making all kinds of stupid arguments to try to get people to change their minds. I'm not going to. I believe that anyone who rushes the field is a d0uchebag. Nothing's going to change that, but really, it's not a big deal. I realize you disagree, but these are the types of arguments people have on messageboards.

I have rushed the field once. That was after the Wisky win in the last game in 2004 that ended up moving the Hawks from 4th to 1st in the B10.

So, that means you are calling me a D'bag. I consider those fighting words. Why don't we meet on the field after the win November 20th and just fight it out like true D'bags. ;)

After we beat Michigan St, gag me... Iowa fans always do this BS

Please. Get over yourself. It cracks me up how so many people get their panties in a bunch about college students running onto a football field. In reaction to all the ridiculous critical analysis about such a trivial topic, I'd love to see the students run onto the field after EVERY win, just to mock all those who have a problem with it.

Latest posts