Rush the court!

I take it as a compliment more than a slight on ISU.

ISU's student section is far superior to Iowa's, and they impacted the game today.

I get what you guys are saying, but you guys were ahead almost the whole game, big rivalry, lots of anticipation for the match up, come back to win/exciting finish, cripes, let them have fun. I had to deal with McDermott most of my college days, hence the heavy consumption of keystone light back then.

And alas, you guys stormed the court last year, when we were unranked. So lets have some perspective.

I get what you guys are saying, but you guys were ahead almost the whole game, big rivalry, lots of anticipation for the match up, come back to win/exciting finish, cripes, let them have fun. I had to deal with McDermott most of my college days, hence the heavy consumption of keystone light back then.

And alas, you guys stormed the court last year, when we were unranked. So lets have some perspective.

True, but look where Iowa has came from. Nothing wrong with it, I just cannot remember the last time the opposing team did it after beating Iowa. I felt honored when they rushed the court.

Meh...good for them. Can't blame them really, since BB is all ISU has right now. Personally I'm not really into Iowa BB yet....the football team still has a game to play in January.

Good atmosphere and good win, nothing wrong with rushing court. Enjoying the moment. I do understand how it does bother some people.

Good atmosphere and good win, nothing wrong with rushing court. Enjoying the moment. I do understand how it does bother some people.
I haven't seen anyone here who is bothered by it. Most of us find it laffy.
Win a game you are supposed to win. Favored by Vegas to win. Predicted by the Iowa media to win. At a home court where you are supposed to win. Then act all amazed, overwhelmed, and overcome with emotion that you actually won. LOLerz!

I'm pretty sure they didn't. The players went to the student section, but the students didn't rush the court. If I'm wrong and they did, it was stupid for them to do so.

I'm pretty sure they didn't. The players went to the student section, but the students didn't rush the court. If I'm wrong and they did, it was stupid for them to do so.

yeah, i don't remember them doing that. it was at the Well, right? pretty sure no court rushing.

Latest posts