Rumors that Toon is the 2nd injured Badger

spudhawk

They have done ok without him but he is by far their best wide out. I think his status may depend on the rain tomorrow.

They just said on ESPN that Bielema said Toon will play today, and probably Anderson too.

They just said on ESPN that Bielema said Toon will play today, and probably Anderson too.

Just saw that too.

Good chance he isn't 100% though. The report Jon posted states he was limping just yesterday.

I'm so excited for this game i can barely stand it

What else is he going to say, "yup, they will definitely not play, so Kirk please adjust your game plan accordingly?"

Bielema told that to a reporter THIS MORNING. Why would we change our gameplan drastically just hours before kickoff, because Toon isn't on the field? He's solid, but he's not a gamechanger.

And Kirk never says "He will definitely play" when a guy is questionable like that. Toon will be playing, IMO. Won't be 100% though.

Mark my words, there will be some injuries for the Badgers. It will be a hard hitting affair. I can't wait.

Bielema told that to a reporter THIS MORNING. Why would we change our gameplan drastically just hours before kickoff, because Toon isn't on the field? He's solid, but he's not a gamechanger.

Agree- although a healthy Toon makes their offense more dynamic, it's not like we're going to change anything from the NORM. :)

Agree- although a healthy Toon makes their offense more dynamic, it's not like we're going to change anything from the NORM. :)

Agreed. I'm guessing KF isn't planning around 1 WR. Especially when the focus will be on stopping the run early.

It is my understanding Wisky doesn't pass downfield too much but likes the short stuff so may not be as big deal as it seems. Iowa just needs to covere their assignments. It was mentioned this morning that either one or both of them only practiced one day this week but will see action. That is if you believe it or not (about only practicing one day).

This is a take-it-for-what-it's-worth.

Wisconsin's passing game really only matters a lot when their running game gets going. If Iowa can't stop that, it is going to be a high scoring game.

And Kirk never says "He will definitely play" when a guy is questionable like that. Toon will be playing, IMO. Won't be 100% though.
"Drastically?" Nice word insertion! Is what they do at halftime a "drastic" change?

Latest posts