Rumblings out of West Lafayette Painters in trouble

Before I'll believe a rumor that Duff has apparently extracted from his anus, I need someone to explain to my how this Eddy Munster-looking mofo ever got any nookie, ever, from any chica:

matt-painter-purdue.jpg

No ****. I completely struck out at the bar Saturday night while D.J. Connor is knockin boots. This world ain't right.

Before I'll believe a rumor that Duff has apparently extracted from his anus, I need someone to explain to my how this Eddy Munster-looking mofo ever got any nookie, ever, from any chica:

matt-painter-purdue.jpg

Hey duffbags blow up girlfriend has that same look on her face.

Whoa whoa whoa, back the **** up here................you mean this thread isn't about former Purdue QB Curtis Painter?

Whoa whoa whoa, back the **** up here................you mean this thread isn't about former Purdue QB Curtis Painter?

Hey Duffbag doesnt give a flying ********************* you ************************** ************ ******* he could give a ************************** if you dont believe him you can ********************:D

I have a few things to add to this thread.

******* ******* ****** ************ *********** Duff ******* ***** ******** *************** ************* ********** * ****** Duff's rumor.

Latest posts