Rumblings out of West Lafayette Painters in trouble

You seem to be getting pretty darn defensive for not giving a "flying ****".

This. People who actually don't give a flying **** would just say "TIFWIW" and leave it at that. They wouldn't keep coming back with "It's not a rumor. I know a guy, he's connected, blah, blah, blah."

You seem to be getting pretty darn defensive for not giving a "flying ****".
This. People who actually don't give a flying **** would just say "TIFWIW" and leave it at that. They wouldn't keep coming back with "It's not a rumor. I know a guy, he's connected, blah, blah, blah."

that. when did I say it was anything other than a rumor? in fact i clealry stated it was just a rumor.

of course this is all just gossip. id take it all with a grain of salt. that said this is a little different situation than posting an unsourced fifth degree internet rumor. i know the guy. hes an actual person who gets paid to cover sports. most sports writers (daily iowan reporters excluded) are at least a LITTLE bit better informed than annonymous message boars dudes. thats the only reason i passed it along.

you can believe the rumor or not, i dont ******* care. you can believe i know a sports writer or not, i dont ******* care.

i think you are misunderestimating me

you-mad-bro-lol-butthurt.jpg

that. when did I say it was anything other than a rumor? in fact i clealry stated it was just a rumor.
Its not an internet rumor. I spoke to him on the phone yestersay. Hes a writer that covers college sports for a living.

context brah context. i blasted 136 for posting fifth hand rumor **** regarding psu. he called me a hypocrit for "doing the same thing". i clarified that this aint no internet rumor.

context brah context. i blasted 136 for posting fifth hand rumor **** regarding psu. he called me a hypocrit for "doing the same thing". i clarified that this aint no internet rumor.

So by you posting this on the internet, it is in fact not an internet rumor?

of course this is all just gossip. id take it all with a grain of salt. that said this is a little different situation than posting an unsourced fifth degree internet rumor. i know the guy. hes an actual person who gets paid to cover sports. most sports writers (daily iowan reporters excluded) are at least a LITTLE bit better informed than annonymous message boars dudes. thats the only reason i passed it along.

you can believe the rumor or not, i dont ******* care. you can believe i know a sports writer or not, i dont ******* care.

This is what you should have posted from the beginning:

tumblr_lyh8s2Mfvn1r30cbeo1_500.png

So then this info is only good to you unless you give up your source. Its just a dumb rumor that you started because we dont know dat dude.

See its all based on some dude that we dont know if hes a real dude or just some dude that knows another dude who for all we know is not much of dude himself prolly raised by a half *** dude that kissed a dude at one point and time. Now we know it cant be a dudette or you would have to post a pic and maybe that pic makes dudette look more like dude than a dudette so in that case dont post the picture. Everyone knows a dude but not a lot of people know the dude. So I aint buying this dude from Indiana. You know how many dudes there are in Indiana. So next time say who the dude is or your story is just a dude story. Which dude is it?

it is to you proles.

This thread is funny. Duff, you are your own worst enemy.....people aren't going to believe anything you post, as you are the kid that has cried wolf. You make up so much sh!t and post it on here, that nobody is going to believe anything you post (even the cooler incident). I don't really care either way, as most of your stories are funny, but as I said it leads to a certain amount of skepticism about what your posting.

of course this is all just gossip. id take it all with a grain of salt. that said this is a little different situation than posting an unsourced fifth degree internet rumor. i know the guy. hes an actual person who gets paid to cover sports. most sports writers (daily iowan reporters excluded) are at least a LITTLE bit better informed than annonymous message boars dudes. thats the only reason i passed it along. you can believe the rumor or not, i dont ******* care. you can believe i know a sports writer or not, i dont ******* care.
So then this info is only good to you unless you give up your source. Its just a dumb rumor that you started because we dont know dat dude. See its all based on some dude that we dont know if hes a real dude or just some dude that knows another dude who for all we know is not much of dude himself prolly raised by a half *** dude that kissed a dude at one point and time. Now we know it cant be a dudette or you would have to post a pic and maybe that pic makes dudette look more like dude than a dudette so in that case dont post the picture. Everyone knows a dude but not a lot of people know the dude. So I aint buying this dude from Indiana. You know how many dudes there are in Indiana. So next time say who the dude is or your story is just a dude story. Which dude is it?

idfc

of course this is all just gossip. id take it all with a grain of salt. that said this is a little different situation than posting an unsourced fifth degree internet rumor. i know the guy. hes an actual person who gets paid to cover sports. most sports writers (daily iowan reporters excluded) are at least a LITTLE bit better informed than annonymous message boars dudes. thats the only reason i passed it along. you can believe the rumor or not, i dont ******* care. you can believe i know a sports writer or not, i dont ******* care.
So then this info is only good to you unless you give up your source. Its just a dumb rumor that you started because we dont know dat dude. See its all based on some dude that we dont know if hes a real dude or just some dude that knows another dude who for all we know is not much of dude himself prolly raised by a half *** dude that kissed a dude at one point and time. Now we know it cant be a dudette or you would have to post a pic and maybe that pic makes dudette look more like dude than a dudette so in that case dont post the picture. Everyone knows a dude but not a lot of people know the dude. So I aint buying this dude from Indiana. You know how many dudes there are in Indiana. So next time say who the dude is or your story is just a dude story. Which dude is it?

idfc

it is to you proles.
This thread is funny. Duff, you are your own worst enemy.....people aren't going to believe anything you post, as you are the kid that has cried wolf. You make up so much sh!t and post it on here, that nobody is going to believe anything you post (even the cooler incident). I don't really care either way, as most of your stories are funny, but as I said it leads to a certain amount of skepticism about what your posting.

again this would bother me if i ******* cared.

Latest posts