Rumblings out of West Lafayette Painters in trouble

DuffMan

Im friends with a guy who covers the Boilers who said stuffs gonna break soon with painter. He said it involves a female member of the staff and a baby. he didn't seem to think it involves Petrino like financial misapprpriations but it still aint good.

Im friends with a guy who covers the Boilers who said stuffs gonna break soon with painter. He said it involves a female member of the staff and a baby. he didn't seem to think it involves Petrino like financial misapprpriations but it still aint good.

So the guy who ridiculed me for reposting an internet rumor about Joe Pa being involved in the coverup, that looks more and more to be true is now also the guy is who is starting his own internet rumor?

Funny Duff.

Its not an internet rumor. I spoke to him on the phone yestersay. Hes a writer that covers college sports for a living.

BTW the rumor you got riduculed for involved Wisky and a ficticious cousin of a former Wisky qb and it proved to be 100% bs.

so yer batting .500 in the psu rumor biz? good job. though i fail to see what you reposting fifth hand internet forum garbage has to do with me passing along info personally told to me by a writer that covers exclusively bten sports.

so yer batting .500 in the psu rumor biz? good job. though i fail to see what you reposting fifth hand internet forum garbage has to do with me passing along info personally told to me by a writer that covers exclusively bten sports.

Rob Howe says Derby is moving to linebacker. :)

Its not an internet rumor. I spoke to him on the phone yestersay. Hes a writer that covers college sports for a living.

Yeah, I (anonymous message board poster) know a guy (anonymous sportswriter/figment of my imagination), too.

... And who is your friend exactly and what has he/she published on the topic? Nothing? Okay, I see the difference.

When will your source break the story?

Can I get your autograph?

So judging by this vague post, it is going to be less of a story than the Pitino situation last year? That involved extortion, abortion and an affair.

Painter just knocked somebody up that works in the athletic department?

You know Scoops McStories too?

well that contradicts the rumor I heard about Painter being gay

jerry-and-george.jpg

Wow. Teh Duffer is taking a beating up in here.
STAY STRONG, DUFF! THRUST IN THE DIRECTION OF THE RUMOR, PER YOUR NAMESAKE!!

Latest posts