Rucker reinstated

Under the stipulations of the probation, he was not allowed to “purchase, possess or consume alcohol or illegal drugs.â€￾ The probation also prohibits Rucker from going to the bar.

They are being way to hard on him. This is just crazy. How can he live in East Lansing?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Right about now Pierre Pierce is thinking to himself, "Damn, I should have played football for Dantonio at Michigan State instead..."

Seriously, does anyone have any contacts with the Iowa Legislature? Is it possible we could get some legislation pushed through by midnight tomorrow to the effect of:

"No player on an intercollegiate athletic team who is currently on probation who has served in excess of one week in jail and has been released for jail for a period of less than one week may participate in an intercollegiate ahtletic competition in facilities owned by The State of Iowa or any division thereof."

Of course, there might be situations where it would hurt Iowa or Iowa State, I think that with Nebraska, K-State, MSU, OSU and Michigan frequently travelling to Iowa, it would also help our local schools sometimes. Frankly, I don't care if it hurt an Iowa guy (I doubt it ever would because we kick the guys off our teams for less) because I don't want Iowa's tax dollars or my donations to the University subsidizing criminals' NFL or NBA dreams.

From the article, "Dantonio said the decision to travel and play against No. 18 Iowa on Saturday (3:30 p.m., ABC) will be left up to Rucker.â€￾

WTF?!?!? The decision is up to him?

Dantonio: We are gonna have to..

Rucker: Shut up. Im playin B.....

Dantonio: Well you know whatever you think is best.(Dantonio exits quickly as to not end up like some random frat boy who looked at football player the wrong way at a party)

Dantonio is afraid. Rucker probably became pretty hard while in the pen. Maybe they plan to use him in the fumble-rusky. Inmates learn to hide things well in some very dark places.

Can the Student section do something creative for him/MSU's entrance?

is this really any surprise. what was the running back's name that assaulted another student athlete last year, then spends months in jail only to face no suspension at all?

Dantonio is afraid. Rucker probably became pretty hard while in the pen. Maybe they plan to use him in the fumble-rusky. Inmates learn to hide things well in some very dark places.

Can the Student section do something creative for him/MSU's entrance?

Well done.

If this were Michigan and not State, the place would explode. The Freep would have a field day. In this case though, it's just a little bit of news. This is nothing new for Dantonio. Glen Winston damn near killed someone and a bunch of the football team beat up on a bunch of frat guys with most of them staying on the team.

Latest posts