Roys in CR today

Another FYI for you as well - my son attends Washington High School in Cedar Rapids and he texted me today and stated that Tubby Smith was outside his classroom talking to Josh Oglesby.

I saw Paige with Woodbury and Coach McCafferey on Saturday just outside of Kinnick. They looked like they had fun. Coach even introduced them to Ashton Kutcher! Haha

Don't listen to the silver-haired devil from NC,Marcus. He has a great pg coming next year already....come to Iowa and play immediately!

This will be fun to watch the meltdown on the North Carolina board when Paige signs with Iowa.

(Do they even care?)

This will be fun to watch the meltdown on the North Carolina board when Paige signs with Iowa.

(Do they even care?)

Right. Sign with Iowa, and win 15 games, or win 30 and a NC, and go make millions in the NBA. Who was Iowas last NBA player? Ryan Bowen?I guess Haluska got drafted.

To think McCaffrey can suddenly turn this around is flat out not true. Basketball stars have always been more transient than football stars. OU was coming off solids NCAA campaigns but still couldn't get Xavier Henry or Daniel Orton to stay around. Iowa needs to hope that they can win and win big in year 2, and that Marcus chooses to wait until the late signing period.

I think the in state program to look out for is ISU. Their 2011-2012 team will feature the all transfer squad of Allen, Babb, White, and Booker, and this team could be very good. Seeing is believing. McCaffery will have to win if he wants Paige.

Latest posts