Rosebowl

tolzein has never looked more toothless than he has against this stunting TCU D

Pretty ballsy to assume you are definitely going to get the 2 point conversion. I suppose that's why they went for it against Minnesota.

Pretty ballsy to assume you are definitely going to get the 2 point conversion. I suppose that's why they went for it against Minnesota.

Well, the vast majority of college coaches find it counter-productive to assume that their team isn't going to make the play.

What the hell is Wisky doing trying to run outside on this team? Chryst should be fined for every pitch he called.

According to Dallas media, TCU's Patterson turned down offer from Iowa State before Chiz was hired. Smart move.

[Pollard always says Chiz was only person offered the job. True, but, he posed the question to Patterson: If we offered you the job, would you accept? That way he can tell fans "we got our first choice."]

Chryst, with some pretty questionable play calling IMO. Tolzien stared down that receiver all the way on the 2 pt conv.

I agree.

But you have to get there to lose it.

I would have placed Clay in the backfield and not run shotgun for the 2 pointer.

TCU earned it.

I love how the crew on ESPN is trying to make OK out to be an underdog; pathetic.
Hopefully UConn will keep up for awhile.

Latest posts