Ronald McDonald Uniforms

Look-a-like:
ncf_u_mangino_576.jpg
grimace.jpg

Dude this might be the funniest freakin thread ever on here. Funny thing is the Psyclowns did it to themselves. Yes this is me displaying sour grapes because they beat our coaching staff once again.

Why did they spell this word wrong?

6%20bibs.jpg

Most observant, Ken.....

Most likely deliberately done by a trouble making wisea**.....

Reminds me of when I worked in Window Display at Younkers. We would go to all the branch stores to do the windows once a month. Three day trip, we did it in a day, Got a couple of days off with pay and expenses. I was doing a back to school window, putting letters and numbers on the background. After the windows were finished they were checked from the outside by the person in charge. When he saw the words I arranged, he overlooked my tears of mirth, and he slapped me lightly on the back of the head, and said change it quickly before someone notices it.....

Such fond memories.....

:cool:

even when we lose to a pathetic program like this...which is beyond ridiculous... this stuff is unreal. can't make it up. I mean... you have to look long and hard to find something more embarrassing from a D-1 program. Unbelievable.

The Clowns will always be, the clowns.

Isn't it some sort of NCAA violation to wear costumes during games? They're gunna have every 4 year old in America wanting to play for them. I think we need to get on designing some firemen outfits fast or we're gunna get left behind.

even when we lose to a pathetic program like this...which is beyond ridiculous... this stuff is unreal. can't make it up. I mean... you have to look long and hard to find something more embarrassing from a D-1 program. Unbelievable.

The Clowns will always be, the clowns.

I know that smack talk is limited because thanks to Ferentz we are their *****..but damn. We make fun of them because they look like clowns and Macdonalds. Then Macdonald's actually sends a tweet saying that they like their uniforms? Wow. That's just too good.

Our loss looks bad but not as bad as they make themselves look.

Nobody in the country cares, as Iowa is 4-1 and ISU is 1-4, everyone knows who has the Clown program. The funny part is ISU fan really would rather be 1-4 with a win over Iowa than they would be 4-1 with a loss to Iowa. That is why they are and always will be a loser Clown program.

In Iowa St's defense that is a hard color scheme make work. They need to go back to the '07 throwback unis or the early 2000's KC Chief look and call it good. I know, I know JP and the Iowa St. marketing dept. are "geniuses" and another gimmicky uni change will bump up merchandise revenue.

2007-Iowa-State-Throwback-Unis.jpg

DSC_2679.jpg

One of the world famous Ronette McDonalds getting ready for tomorrow's big game vs Toledo.

fat_cheerleader.jpg