Ronald McDonald Uniforms

Rocking a Ronald McDonald uniform, McDonald's trolls them, Rhoads is Proud of that; gives a lot more credibility to the term "cyclown"

It's a conspiracy. We vote alone.
attachment.php

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 97
Sadly, I cannot join in on the bash-fest as we lost to them.

Dammit.

Double-dammit.

How does losing to them change the following:
-Clown like uniforms
-Clown like conspiracy theories
-Clown like press conference about said conspiracy theories
-Clown like AD
-Clown like head coach
-Clown like loser mentality throughout the football program

Never fear, you can and must always make fun of these facts no matter if the Clowns rise up and win a #SuperBowl or two, or 10

Wait a minute. I take back what I said and so should everyone else. They are doing this for charity, for the Ronald McDonald house. This is for a good cause

th
th
th

Value Meal....get a Big MAC, small fries, and the all new Rocky Whoads McShake for only 7.99..... if you are not satisfied, we will give you your money back conspiracy free guaranteed..... loving it!

I'm Jamie Pollard and I support this message. Paid for by the ISU against the Big 12 PACT.

Last edited:
Wait a minute. I take back what I said and so should everyone else. They are doing this for charity, for the Ronald McDonald house. This is for a good cause

Not coincidentally, I just donated to the RMH last week.

I wonder if the Clowns are gonna get McBurglar'd by the refs this week.

I don't worry about ISU except that the loss to them at Kinnick looks real bad right now. It might be their only win this season.

I don't worry about ISU except that the loss to them at Kinnick looks real bad right now. It might be their only win this season.

I happen to go to the ISU/Baylor game a couple of weeks back and some of their fans were telling me that they are getting real tired of the Iowa game being the most important game on the schedule. They want to see other results against other teams in the conference. One told me, "its great to beat Iowa, but what does it matter at the end of November when we have 3 to 5 wins?"

I'm confident the clowns can pull it together to beat Toledo. Paw Rhoads will give a great speech explaining the importance of this Ronald McDonald endorsement.