Rollcall for Omaha

The wife and I are leaving Thursday am and hope to make it for Thursday session but highly doubt we will but we are staying in Council Bluffs for the weekend.

my brother and i are going to our first nationals. went to big tens 2 years ago, but never nationals. hoping to make it an annual trip.

How about meeting up Friday night at Barley's Tip Top? How many are interested? I can set up the arrangements so we will have seating.

Barley's is sort of a like a sports bar, great atmosphere close to the Qwest Center. There's also some good bars in the Old Market district, but they will be jam packed!

Got my tix yesterday and looked up my seats and they don't look to bad! I can't wait for nationals!!!! We will be in section 224 row K seats 13 & 14.

I'm in! We'll have 4 maybe 6 showing up. That will out great were staying @ the Homewood just down the street I might have some extra rooms. I reserved 4 but only need 2 for sure.

I'm going to post a new thread so everybody knows about the get together so they can reply if they want to go. I will call tomorrow night and reserve if that's okay with everybody.

Latest posts