Rollcall for Omaha

Will be there with group of 12-15. This will be #30 in a row and some in the group have gone longer.

2 of us going ..will be our 9th..always loved St Louis best but will see how Omaha is ..and actually Okl was not so bad either .,.the Ford center there is a great place for wrestling..GO HAWKS ..

Myself and 19 other of my friends will be in attendace. I agree that so far (attended since 1997) St. Louis has been the best venue. I did miss the Mich, Ok and Albany but outside of that St. Louis is just great. The weather is warmer and the drive from N Iowa isn't bad at all. I wish it was March 17 today so I could leave to Omaha.

I go about 3 out of every 4 years, but I can't make it this year. Man, I am going to miss it, too!

I agree with the sentiment to just leave it in St. Louis (but rotate the host school for ticket purposes). I enjoyed going to Albany, though. I went a day early and went over to Cooperstown. Plus, it was kind of cool to see Cael's last tournament.

I go about 3 out of every 4 years, but I can't make it this year. Man, I am going to miss it, too!

I agree with the sentiment to just leave it in St. Louis (but rotate the host school for ticket purposes). I enjoyed going to Albany, though. I went a day early and went over to Cooperstown. Plus, it was kind of cool to see Cael's last tournament.

If I remember right you live in Georgia, so Philly next year is a little closer than Omaha or St. Louis? I know you are a huge wrestling fan and it sucks you can't make it this year. I will be with 9 others in Philly next year as well as Omaha this year. Last year was the first year in 5 years that I couldn't make it with our group.

You are right, I live in Georgia and yes, I am a huge wrestling fan. I would like to go to Philly next year - we will see. I also need to get back up there next year since it has been WAY TOO LONG since I have seen a dual at CHA - maybe the ISU(ck) meet. Actually, St. Louis isn't that bad for me. I make the drive in about 10 hours, give or take.

My issue is that there are a couple of other big events we enjoy in March and my wife is not a wrestling fan so she doesn't have any desire to go with me. She never, EVER, begrudges me going but I compromise because it is fair and she does so much to indulge my sports thing, including going to various kinds of races. This year we are going to Bike Week in Daytona for the entire 10 days and have tickets to all three of the big motorcycle races that week. We also want to get back to the South by Southwest Music Festival in Austin some year soon, which is the same week as the NCAA Championships.

So many things to do and so little time (and $).

I will be there with a group of friends and also if anybody has a couple of extra all session tickets PLEASE let me know, two of my friends will be back from Afghanistan for a couple of weeks and they want to go. I know they could probably scalp tickets, but I would like to surprise them with some!

There's 4 of us going have to say it would be great to see it in St Louis every year. I'm new to the site I think it would be great to have a get together and put some faces on you guys.

Latest posts