Roll Call... Who is driving to Pasadena??

We stayed at the Grand Vista last time through there. I was very happy, the price was affordable and the bed very comfortable. Just North of the interstate, easy to access.

grand Vista is close to two of the restrauant a I mentioned. Pantuso's and W.W. Peppers.

Arrived in Cali today. Took the southern route and confronted Goliath and won...barely! The mountain pass thru Taos was pretty white knuckle, but made it nonetheless. Enjoyed our time at the Grand Canyon and we are looking forward to the Game! Good luck to my fellow road trippers!

Arrived in Cali today. Took the southern route and confronted Goliath and won...barely! The mountain pass thru Taos was pretty white knuckle, but made it nonetheless. Enjoyed our time at the Grand Canyon and we are looking forward to the Game! Good luck to my fellow road trippers!
I'm glad you made it! My friend and enjoy the game!

I really enjoy reading the posts about driving. I have been to all the bowl games since the Cap 1 Bowl except last years Gator. Was tired of football. I drove to one Outback, one Insight and the Alamo bowl. Other times I flew. Just decided Saturday to skip this year. I spent 10 days in Florida when I went to watch basketball team in Orlando.

I really enjoy reading the posts about driving. I have been to all the bowl games since the Cap 1 Bowl except last years Gator. Was tired of football. I drove to one Outback, one Insight and the Alamo bowl. Other times I flew. Just decided Saturday to skip this year. I spent 10 days in Florida when I went to watch basketball team in Orlando.
Orlando Magic!

I wish but my friend's burned up before indy. We just got past the strip. In a big van lookin rv.

We made it. It took us thru an unexpected rockies snow storm that forced us to stay in rifle, colorado instead of grand junction. but we made it

We made it. It took us thru an unexpected rockies snow storm that forced us to stay in rifle, colorado instead of grand junction. but we made it?

Glad you made it. That little storm was not in the forecast' but that's the Rockies. Did you eat at the restrauant in Rifle where the waitress's all have a gun in the holster? Only in Rifle Colorado will you find that

Latest posts