Roll call Meeechigan

EddyP

Yeah I'm goin'. The kitties took them to OT tonight at their place so there is hope. I don't think they are on the same level of OSU, MSU, and Indiana right now but we are gonna have to step it up big time. Me being there just might be the difference maker.

Have you seen us play at home? We should paint the court blue and all wear michigan apperal.

Have I been to a home game this year????? We WILL play inspired. And I am predicting a Hawk victory as I always do. But this time I'm serious.

Have I been to a home game this year????? We WILL play inspired. And I am predicting a Hawk victory as I always do. But this time I'm serious.
Hawks win this one.....

I almost feel sorry for the pathetic Wolverines.....

I shall attend the game in Spirit, boldly watching on my TV......

:D

I am thinking about taking my daughter to the game. Anyone have a feel for what the scalping price will be? I find the prices on stub hub to be comical.

I am impressed that row 28 is the best available seat, but that does not mean I want to sit there.

Me and my boy will be attendance. Looking forward to it. Went to the Boise St game this year too. Didn't brave the ice cream line though. Should be a good time and looking forward to it.

Latest posts