Roll call for wrastlin!

I'll be there. And if you see a marine in uniform tell him thanks for his service over seas. One is a buddy of mine.

The four of us are in! Can't wait!! I also know of at least 10 other people that normally don't go who have bought tickets and are in as well! I'm most excited to see MM's response after losing in the finals at the Midlands. I feel that after our showing in the finals at the Midlands, this group of Iowa wrestlers will be out to make a statement that we did not wrestle well in the finals and this is how it is done!

The 4 of us are in! Should be packed. Not only because it's Ok St., but because of the men's basketball game before hand at 2 against Ohio St. So everyone from that should and probably will stick around. Go Hawks!!!

The 4 of us are in! Should be packed. Not only because it's Ok St., but because of the men's basketball game before hand at 2 against Ohio St. So everyone from that should and probably will stick around. Go Hawks!!!

I'm going with 4, but you seem to be inferring that everyone from the b-ball game can just hang around after and then be there for the match, which they can't, of course they can buy a ticket if they choose to attend.

i'll post where we are tailgating hopefully early. everyone from forum is welcome to stop by and grab a cold old milwaukee on me!
images

i'll post where we are tailgating hopefully early. everyone from forum is welcome to stop by and grab a cold old milwaukee on me!
images
Even me Pin? I promise to be nice. I will trade you a shot of Turkey for a delicious Old Mil.. Deal?

lol ur find turkey just don't let little things get to you on this board specially the wrestling forum go to off topic or politics if your looking to complain or something

anyways i'll just give you the old mil no flipping turkey for me anything but turkey

i'll have a little hot damn probably too

Latest posts