Roll call for Sunday.

sioux34

I think I am going to the Indy game on Sunday because I am afraid it may be my only chance to watch an Iowa win the rest of the season. I hate to be so negative, but thats the feeling I have.

I bet the football game won't help attendance. That is what I have the DVR for. I actually prefer to watch football with about an hour delay from the start of the game. I get to skip all the commercials, and still get to the end of the game about when it is over.

I will be there. Bought tickets at the beginning of the year thinking it was the closest thing to a sure victory on our B10 schedule. Can't say anything is sure now, but I am still hopeful to see a win!

I'll be there for sure! I didn't get to watch last night because of work, and I'll be stuck missing a few more games for both work and night classes. So I want to savor every opportunity I get to watch the Hawks, win or lose (even if it's mostly losing)!

I think I am going to the Indy game on Sunday because I am afraid it may be my only chance to watch an Iowa win the rest of the season. I hate to be so negative, but thats the feeling I have.

I have been watching a ton of basketball this season and I don't know that this will be the best/only chance for Iowa to win. There are a couple teams out there I thought were going to be better than they are (Michigan/MSU) and I like our match-ups in both of those games.

With the schedule Iowa has had to start the BT season, it has been kind of disheartening to watch, especially NW, but if you don't come to play against them, they are good enough to hit open shots and with their veterans run their offense effectively.

The Indiana (twice), Michigan (twice) and any other home games, except Purdue, I like Iowa to compete and possibly knock a team off they aren't supposed to. Our schedule has been ranked teams 5 of the last 6 games and NW is no slouch this season. Iowa will matchup against the teams that don't have many 3-pt shooters.

Maybe I am still just optimistic about this team, the PG play is still a work in progress, but it is getting better. Iowa needs to learn what they do well as individuals and go with it. The staff is good enough to recognize that, now the players need to believe it and execute. It isn't like Iowa isn't getting open shots and isn't getting layup opportunities, Iowa just hasn't clicked, just a step in the process. The team looks a lot of time like they know what they are doing, but can't quite execute, then lose confidence for periods.

Don't get me wrong. I would love to see Iowa pull a couple of upsets along the way. I just don't have the best feeling about them being able to pull it off. It seems that in almost every game we have lost, someone on the other team has a career scoring night. The OSU game may be the only exception.

Anyone know what the going rate for tickets outside carver is?

My guess is 10 bucks but I don't know. It depends how long you are willing to stand out there in the freezing cold. Wait until the buzzer sounds and you might have someone just hand them to you.

Latest posts