Rodney Coe to ISU

Hate to say it, but I hope Rodney goes all Knott on Iowa.

gifki_04.gif

Is it time for me to start calling people racist yet?

Feels early yet, will someone pleeze PM me when we get about a page further along? Thnx.

YEah because our D line was so freaking good we gave up thousands of yards to QB runs this year. Who needs a stud DLman...those guys are waaaay over rated.

YEah because our D line was so freaking good we gave up thousands of yards to QB runs this year. Who needs a stud DLman...those guys are waaaay over rated.
We have two stud d linemen who redshirted and who will transfer out in about 3 weeks. We don't need em.

is this thread about losing a guy that the staff gave up on and didn't continue to recruit when he didn't qualify academically?

is this thread about losing a guy that the staff gave up on and didn't continue to recruit when he didn't qualify academically?
Racist. His skin color had nothing to do with his academic status. Plz just stop. This staff has done a good job transitioning young men from the rigors of juco to a big ten school. See, eg Yanda and Greene.

That white belt shows egregiously poor judgment. What's next, a fannypack? Sansabelt pants?

Good riddance.

Latest posts