Rodney Coe to ISU

is this thread about losing a guy that the staff gave up on and didn't continue to recruit when he didn't qualify academically?

This thread is about the most amazing country/suburban gangsta RB... err.. LB... err... DE to evah walk the face of this Earth and how Iowa has fallen so far that we somehow lost him to the Sucklones. Even though we didn't offer, it is obvious that our recent failures on the field cost us the chance to get this kid back, thus relegating us to at least 10 more years of failure... He would have put up at least 200 sacks for us next year - and gained 1500 years rushing... WTH? Fire KOK!!!!

That white belt shows egregiously poor judgment. What's next, a fannypack? Sansabelt pants?

Good riddance.

But just yesterday he was seen in Ames riding a moped while wearing orange leg-warmers and non-matching purple ear muffs. We're doomed!

Coe had 12 solo tackles, 35 total and 1.5 sacks this season.

That would be good enough for 6th best on one of Iowa's WORST DL in Ferentz era. Would be 5th best returning next season. Carl Davis, Faith Ekakitie, Jaleel Johnson, Drew Ott, Riley McMinn, Tsopanides are few guys that saw limited snaps or no snaps at all that will give Iowa 3-4 years of PT.

Iowa backed off Coe for a reason - no longer need for him at DL for only 2 years, failed academic requirements and a bit of a lose canon.

this is my new favorite thread in HN history... has all the makings of a classic.

Really happy with my contributions on page 1

Racist. I voted for Jesse Jackson sr before it was cool to vote for black guys.

That's great you and all the other idiots voted for free hand outs, 10% + unemployment, and eventually long lines to get your hip replaced. Good job. More evidence you're a troll.

That's great you and all the other idiots voted for free hand outs, 10% + unemployment, and eventually long lines to get your hip replaced. Good job. More evidence you're a troll.

Plz leave political discussions off this board. But let me guess, you voted to give Kurt Ferentz a tax cut. More evidence you are a troll.

Kurt deserves tax amnesty....

Well, to be fair Kurt is a job creator. He has created a robust market for secondary sales of Iowa football tickets (which create jobs) and the U of Iowa has probably had to hire 7 new people to deal with all the angry emails from fans that GarBar and Sally Mason are getting. In addition, he has helped the less fortunate because there are probably kids all over Africa wearing "Iowa Hawkeyes celebrating 12 seasons of bowl eligibility" t-shirts.

Well, to be fair Kurt is a job creator. He has created a robust market for secondary sales of Iowa football tickets (which create jobs) and the U of Iowa has probably had to hire 7 new people to deal with all the angry emails from fans that GarBar and Sally Mason are getting. In addition, he has helped the less fortunate because there are probably kids all over Africa wearing "Iowa Hawkeyes celebrating 12 seasons of bowl eligibility" t-shirts.

Are you implying that le Diesel owes his very existence to Kurt?

Are you implying that le Diesel owes his very existence to Kurt?

I would love to see Diesel publish hourly/daily traffic reports for the FB board following losses and wins. I think he should compile an exuberance index, an anger index and an apathy index. Perhaps the publication of such stats would create a research job somewhere for an aspiring sociologist.

Latest posts