Rodney Coe Pre-Madonnna

I lol'd

jack_lol.gif

Rodney needs to nip this in the bun.

I'd be shocked if Coe is to ever wear a hawkeye jersey.

This is the first time I've seen the tweet in which he addresses the fans and reporters by telling them to go f themselves.

His style doesn't seem like one that the Captain would appreciate.

I'd be shocked if Coe is to ever wear a hawkeye jersey.

This is the first time I've seen the tweet in which he addresses the fans and reporters by telling them to go f themselves.

His style doesn't seem like one that the Captain would appreciate.

Can't say that I blame the kid. Social media has exposed some unwanted behaviors from prospective players, but the exposure to "dooshie" (hope that poor spelling clears censorship) fans is even more disappointing

...To be fair, the tweets the athletes get from grown men/fans/hecklers never are highlighted like the ones they send out..

Maybe but Rob Howe(DOiHAVEaPRESSpass) was retweeting nasty comments to Coe. So when he told a "reporter"(blogger at best) to go F himself I'd say it's pretty warranted especially when Adrain Clayborn called Rob a coward on tweeter for doing this.

Coe is a 18 year old kid. He got caught up in the moment. Lesson learned, when emotional don't use social media. Much of this could've been avoid if the true pre-Madonna ROB Howe(DOiHAVEaPRESSpass) would've acted his age and not retweet a 100 negative comments towards a 18 year old kid so he could get more hits to his site. But Robs known for these antics IE: DJK story, Kozan tweet, Derby tweet, Parker tweet, Iowa is a falling ship article, etc

This twitter **** is getting old. First Johnson, then KOZAN, now Coe keep your thoughts inside your heads kids. If you post them for the masses to read, people will respond and perhaps not in the most positive way.

This twitter **** is getting old. First Johnson, then KOZAN, now Coe keep your thoughts inside your heads kids. If you post them for the masses to read, people will respond and perhaps not in the most positive way.

Kozan never posted anything on Twitter.

You don't want the hassle...don't tweet. It's not rocket science...or even JUCO rhetoric. Welcome to 21st century youth...give me all the freedom with no consequences

Latest posts