ROBINSON OUT FOR SEASON

This rumor is heating up. We'll find out in just over an hour from KF.

Do you think he spills that Robinson is gone for the year even if it's true? For some reason I think he'd play it closer to the vest, but he might surprise me.

In any event, Wegher gets to carry the mail the rest of the way. Hopefully that rib injury isn't too serious and he can man-up the rest of the way. For everyone who wanted to see Wegher featured in this offense ever since he committed, it sounds like you are going to get your chance!

Do you think he spills that Robinson is gone for the year even if it's true? For some reason I think he'd play it closer to the vest, but he might surprise me.

In any event, Wegher gets to carry the mail the rest of the way. Hopefully that rib injury isn't too serious and he can man-up the rest of the way. For everyone who wanted to see Wegher featured in this offense ever since he committed, it sounds like you are going to get your chance!

I think we'll get the extent today - high ankle or broken or what....

I hope I'm wrong, and maybe he does make it back quicker then expected. I think he has been awesome this year, but from what I heard it doesn't look good. High ankle sprains are tricky and its hard to predict how fast he can recover.

A good high ankle sprain is a solid 4 weeks of rehab, so if that's what he has it's understandable he'd be out til a bowl game.

Yeah, it's my first post, but this website has only been around for about a week. I'm only posting what I know. I'm not saying Robinson can't make it back before Ohio State. I'm just saying the odds are really against it as it stands right now. It could be as long as 6 weeks.

Yeah, it's my first post, but this website has only been around for about a week. I'm only posting what I know. I'm not saying Robinson can't make it back before Ohio State. I'm just saying the odds are really against it as it stands right now. It could be as long as 6 weeks.

I didn't mean that in a bad way, kinda sounded bad but I just got a good chuckle seeing that was your first post. I know it's a young site, but still funny. Thanks for the heads up though

REally a big blow...feel bad for ARob who was fulfilling his dream from walkon to key element of an undefeated team...damn.

Hang tough,ARob...the boys will hold the fort for you.
Next man in....Brad Rogers? Brandon..strap it up..we need ya. Paki..fire up,you are getting another shot at being the hero...Ricky...warm up that throwing arm. And o-line....protect the franchise as he starts filling the air with footballs.

Tony Mo and DJK will have HUGE games this week. I want to see both of them with at least a TD a piece and both over 100 yds.

Boy that would be great!

We are going to have to yank a redshirt now....dont see how we can go with just two backs.....not happening and if we do yank it from Rogers he needs to get plenty of game work the next two weeks.....dont yank it and then give him two carries

Latest posts