Robert Griffin III

Chris Spielman sounds like he's on his way to the dentist. Loved his comment about onside kicks because the defenses can't do anything.

The Band's buses broke down so they kicked the Defense off their busses and put the band in them. Can't have a college football game without the bands.

yeah, right
RG3 is kewl and he deserved teh heisman, but Wash-U is ROLLING baylor right now
Neither team plays defense (shocking, I know), but baylor is small and slow and not very well coached
Meanwhile, teh Huskies look very strong

Small and slow?
You're kidding right?
Then again... you do watch all the speed in the Big 10 all the time... so i see where you could be confused.

Small and slow?
You're kidding right?
Then again... you do watch all the speed in the Big 10 all the time... so i see where you could be confused.

Baylor's defense didn't exactly have blazing speed. The offense, obviously, is about as fast as it gets.

Not sure why either teams defense even comes out on the field.

im pretty sure they didn't, it was like watching a track meet. that Griffin kid looks good, but then who could tell since Wash's defense didn't exist. would have liked to see him play a team that has an actual punt returner on their roster.

im pretty sure they didn't, it was like watching a track meet. that Griffin kid looks good, but then who could tell since Wash's defense didn't exist. would have liked to see him play a team that has an actual punt returner on their roster.

Really? he did? That kid shoulda won the Heisman!

Baylor's defense didn't exactly have blazing speed. The offense, obviously, is about as fast as it gets.

I disagree. They did a good job of containing the outside running game all night. They got gashed up the middle. The big passing plays were more the result of the safeties playing close to the line and getting beat on play action than by just getting burnt.

Plus Washington has a lot of speed, too. Especially Jermaine Kearse.

Latest posts