Robert Caldwell

Meier plays 8-Man football at Fremont-Mills. Don't think he is ranked so doesn't have any "stars" because recruiting services don't rate 8-man players.

With Meier we must have lost out on someone else......I don't get pulling Jackson or Caldwells offer over this kid........makes no sense.....

I would guess Lambert stays with Rutgers...

Wonder if this is Kozan to UM or Thomas to RU as well.....

Also curious what it means with the JUCO RB....

How many rides are left before we are oversigning??

this is the KF way pull offers and give schollies to somebody knows nothing about, oh well let the Greenway and Clark bashers have at it

this is the KF way pull offers and give schollies to somebody knows nothing about, oh well let the Greenway and Clark bashers have at it

you think he knows less about an instate kid than he does a California juco player? is that what you are saying? honest question, i can't decipher your stuff half the time.

I do see Meier has been rated 2* by Rivals with offers from UNI and South Dakota and interest from Nebraska.

Something of interest may be that with Iowa pulling offers from Jackson (who was recruited for DL) and Caldwell (for LB) in hopes of getting Lambert from Rutgers that maybe Lambert is sticking with Rutgers OR maybe going to Nebraska who was one of his final choices so Iowa offered Meier?

Meier was getting interest from the Hawkeyes prior to the Lambert news. I don't see him as a fall back.

i would waited as he looks more like a prferred walk-on,
but if you are content in winning a recruiting battle with UNI vs NC or Nebraska the you have no room to complain about 6-6 seasons or worse

i would waited as he looks more like a prferred walk-on, but if you are content in winning a recruiting battle with UNI vs NC or Nebraska the you have no room to complain about 6-6 seasons or worse

I am glad we have access to so many highly regarded recruiting experts. I don't know if the kid will pan out, but I know that our staff is a better judge of talent than most, including those that post on HN.

Latest posts