Rob Howe was right

theboat

I thought the article was poorly timed, as I was super excited for the year with all of the coaching changes. Maybe he was just sidekick, because apathetic is the best way to describe the way I feel right now. My cyclone friends apologized as they left because they thought I would be upset, and honestly I am not really that mad. After seeing what the new coaches bring to the table I am completely meh.

How did the scrimmage look today?

Couldn't agree more. Maybe it's because I have a 3 week old kid, but i don't think that's TOTALLY it. I just don't expect very much out of KF anymore. I wasn't even that mad. Apathy is a mother ******.

WRONG!!! C'MON GUYS!!! Jesus! At this point you have to be able to see it!!!!!! It's not the OC!!!! It's the HC!! Good god!!

I see something different this season. The dink and dunk plays were not here that often under KOK. This is clearly part of the offense Texas ran.

I used to think Ferentz controlled the offense but either he changed his mindset to be like Texas, or Greg Davis IS in control.

This is about as bad as it's ever gotten on offense under Ferentz.

WRONG!!! C'MON GUYS!!! Jesus! At this point you have to be able to see it!!!!!! It's not the OC!!!! It's the HC!! Good god!!

The writing is definitely on the wall. I knew all along that KF calls the shots, but I thought that some of the buck would be passed. I honestly don't know what to think about GDavis right now and I am not impressed, but I don't think we would see anything different if we had Sean Payton on OC.

When Vandengoat hurled the entirely predictable penultimate INT, I just chuckled to myself.

That, my friends, is apathy defined.

I thought the article was poorly timed, as I was super excited for the year with all of the coaching changes. Maybe he was just sidekick, because apathetic is the best way to describe the way I feel right now. My cyclone friends apologized as they left because they thought I would be upset, and honestly I am not really that mad. After seeing what the new coaches bring to the table I am completely meh.

How did the scrimmage look today?

If you were apathetic you wouldn't be here posting about it.

I am not as upset now as I would have if I thought this was a BCS team, but that's just common sense. I just kind of get numb to it and am not going to let it ruin my life. Doesn't mean I don't care, I'm still ****** about the state of the program and wish like heck we could be good again. Just because I'm not tying a noose doesn't mean I don't care.

There's no way a senior QB throws into the teeth of the D on first down when you're in FG range. Just inexcusable.

If you were apathetic you wouldn't be here posting about it.

I am not as upset now as I would have if I thought this was a BCS team, but that's just common sense. I just kind of get numb to it and am not going to let it ruin my life. Doesn't mean I don't care, I'm still ****** about the state of the program and wish like heck we could be good again. Just because I'm not tying a noose doesn't mean I don't care.

My post count says otherwise. If you would rather talk about Michael Buble's birthday, I am game.

I'm not calling for Kirk's head, but I do think the heat is going to turn up a bit. With what he is making your program cannot take steps backwards. Last year they looked terrible in the bowl game, and this year they might not even make one.

I don't expect to win 10 games every season, but I don't like 6 and 7 wins at this point.

I felt the same way at the start of 2008, not expecting change but looking at the line up and wondering how worse we were going to be

Latest posts