Rob Howe Having it Out With Perrault...

Didn't here all of it, but what I heard was awesome. Way to go Rob Howe!!! Of course, anyone that challenges Matt is hung up on.

Does Matt Perrault = Marty Tirrell? Shock jock and stirring the pot.

Wow.........Perrault is not going to make it ......Rob Howe is as laid back as they come and to get him and guys like John Walters riled up like that, you really must be stirring the pot.

Alienating both of the largest fan bases in the market.....Poor Ken Miller.

That was unreal. I have known Rob for about 11 years. I have hired Rob and would love to work with him again. Rob is real hard to anger in my experience. And I listened to the entire thing, and when I heard Matt go to the Stanzi card, I thought Rob might turn on that and he did.

Now, Matt is defending himself with the Clintonian style of what the definition of is is. He tried some of this puff up stuff yesterday when I was on, and wasn't going to go there.

Now Matt is saying Rob's a Hawkeye fan and has to protect Iowa.

That's weak sauce Matt. you brought it on yourself.

it was sad to listen to.

Howe misrepresented what Perrault said.

I think Howe was trying to score points with UI.

I'm not a Perrault fan either.

best part when he called him shock jock and perault was like your throwing away this show. Howe's like you think I care if you don't have me on your show anymore??

Perrault is an equal-opportunity d-bag. Jamie Pollard will not come on the show, now I doubt if Rob Howe will ever come on the show. Both Cyclone and Hawkeye fan bases think he is a complete *sshole. Pretty soon he will not have access to any sports figures that matter. When that happens, he becomes even more irrelevent than he already is.

Ha rob send him an f u P via text to him.. Peraults oh tuff guy via text...Matt's the one who cut him off. Perault doesn't want a f u text don't cut him off!

it was sad to listen to.

Howe misrepresented what Perrault said.

I think Howe was trying to score points with UI.

I'm not a Perrault fan either.

Howe acknowledged that someone had to know, he took offense to Matt saying "Stanzi had to know". There were no points to score with UI...it was standing up against assuming Stanzi had to know something.

Last edited:
Howe acknowledged that someone had to know, he took offense to Matt saying "Stanzi had to know". There was no points to score with UI...it was standing up against assuming Stanzi had to know something.

There is no way to assume Stanzi knew what was going on with DJK. The fact that Matt kept saying that he had to know is what ****** everybody off.

Latest posts