Rivals free board says KF has an in-home...

There's :60 of my life I won't ever get back.

What in the world was all of that jibberish that just spilled from your finger tips!?

In home visit is a good sign. Like most people I don't want to get my hopes up only to be disappointed; however, I believe the Hawkeyes are seriously in the hunt. PROS: Not too far from Twin Cities. Good reputation for developing linemen for NFL. Stable program. Respected coach. Top 10 team. Opportunity to start.

I am not going to get too optimistic either but I think iowa has a shot. Not just a remote shot either. Ferentz is real impressive in settings like that, likely more so for the parents. Taking into account the instability of the profession and that ferentz is as much a sure bet as there is these days plus his track re ord of making OL's millions of dollars, I think the hawks are sitting pretty decent

Totally agree.

Also, the recent showing of Iowa players in the Pro's can only help.

I'm not sure if he will come to Iowa or not but I am getting more excited about our chances, but what excites me more is if we have another solid season hopefully with Seantreal helping our OL, think about some of the recruits we may have a shot at next year.

Has anybody here looked on the CJ Fed A.A.A. post-game interview? If not, look at the 2nd posted Youtube clip. It's on the recruiting page. CJ said Seantrel told him he's coming to Iowa and the reporter stated that Seantrel told him he is 'honestly interested in coming to Iowa.'

I think Iowa lands the #1 recruit in the nation!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUWFWnYDtg8"]YouTube- C.J. Fiedorowicz[/ame]

I little dinner, a little wine, maybe some dancing. They walk home, and Kirk gives Seantrel his jacket. Back to his place, they have a night cap, and stay up talking until 2am. Seantrel knows he has to get up early, but he doesn't want to spoil the moment. They fall asleep in each others night, and when they wake up, they know this is something special, because they never knew they could feel that kind of intimacy. Breaking all of the rules, Kirk calls Seantrel the next day. Seantrel doesn't care that he has been hurt before, he is willing to take a chance on this guy.

Touching....

Wow. We all need to get a life.:eek: That said.:eek: I still think he is Columbus bound. He is a big city kid. He has said so himself. And Seantrel apparently likes the big spotlight. There are also just a few Buckeyes in the NFL. But always classy Kirk will give it his best shot.

Whatever chance it is, I think it is Okay to be excited at the possibility. If Henderson came to Iowa, it would go a long way toward putting the pieces together for a truly great run next year.

I have watched a lot of tape on this kid and he just really looks like someone who can come in and start right away. It would just make it so much easier if we only had to fill two immediate spots on the line from the current group of contenders.

However, if Henderson doesn't come to Iowa, that group of contenders is not shabby.

Wow. We all need to get a life.:eek: That said.:eek: I still think he is Columbus bound. He is a big city kid. He has said so himself. And Seantrel apparently likes the big spotlight. There are also just a few Buckeyes in the NFL. But always classy Kirk will give it his best shot.

skinny.........Usually I agree with you, however, could not disagree more. With Rafael Eubanks, Broderick Binns and Jon Alt from the same high school, I think I O W A has an excellent chance with Seantrel.

And I believe in Kirk Ferentz more than anyone that posts, here, so again we have an excellent shot, with the Captain making a home visit within 2 weeks of decision day. :)

Although the excitement of landing him is overwhelming I just really dont see this kid coming to Iowa. Even though all of the arrows point to that it would be whats best for him to come here. I just dont see or feel it happening. I like the fact that kirk gets a in-home visit but my gut tells me he is bound for Florida or OSU. Not that kirk wont make a good impression but he already has set the date and time of his decision and have to believe that he has already decided what school he is going to.

He's an OL. How much of a spotlight do you think he's really searching for once he gets to college? It's not like he's a hotshot WR or QB that has some ingrained "look at me" complex.

And did you know that Lemming wanted SH to go to NY for his signing day show to announce his decision? He didn't ask Lemming to be on his show.

I have to shake my head when Iowa fans jump to ridiculous conclusions like these. Sound like a bunch of clone fans at cyclonefanatic.

He is the top recruit in the country by some.... unfortunately in this day in age he deserves the spotlight.... everyone wants him... let it go...