riddle me this - football ticket sales

Zstatman

Why is the Washington game the last to sell out?

On paper this is one of the better home games of the season. New to the conference, in the title game last year, stands to be a good rivalry going forward, it makes me wonder why?

Did the ticket prices get jacked up for this game?

If we could’ve made it work we’d have been going to that game. However, just couldn’t get the time off for that game. I think it’ll be a good game.

We will be at three games including the night game against Nebraska.

I’ve been priced out of attending games.
The fluctuations in price and the reseller market have been interesting. I stopped buying season tickets about 8 years ago because the resale market softened. Living out of state I usually made 3 maybe 4 games. Had no trouble selling the others for face value or more. Somewhere around 2015ish that changed.

$160 each for the Washington game is crazy.

Wanted to buy Washington tickets so went to the Ticket office and went to order them and they were double the price of normal tickets. Seriously over $300 bucks for two tickets, why! Not even aftermarket tickets. Anyone know why the ticket office did this? Tickets are normally around $80 bucks.

I just spent a few days in Seattle on vacation. The sport everyone talked about is baseball and the Mariners. Nobody mentioned the Seahawks, nobody seems to miss the NBA, and no one cares about the Washingto Huskies.

They do all watch the stock prices of Amazon, Microsoft................

Latest posts