Clone injuries saturday

clim3

I think the good lb got carted off and Sama also went down with what looked like an ankle. Anyone know anything on those two?

The Cyclones don’t have a lot of depth at linebacker, so if Bacon is down for the year, they are going to have issues.

Everything is starting to point toward Iowa winning this and I am trying not to get overconfident.

Last edited:
The Cyclones don’t have a lot of depth at linebacker, so if Bacon is down for the year, they are going to have issues.

Everything is starting to point toward Iowa winning this and I am trying not to get overconfident.
Eight of the last nine, one loss in the last ten years. Get confident.

My brother in law is a clone fan. Here is some info he gave me:
- starting rb abu sama injured. He mentioned after rewatching the game the defender tackling him clearly twisted his foot. I didn’t see it but if there’s clear evidence of intent that North Dakota defender needs suspended.
- starting MLB bacon (pretty sure out for yr)
- rumor McLaughlin might also be out for yr so all 3 starting LB’ers out
- starting LT was out so did not play in Saturday’s game
- Benjamin Brahmer, star TE also injured
- he said they have 4 good rb’s but losing sama obviously hurts
- starting DE limped off in the 4th qtr
- he believes they switch to a 4-2-5 d against the Hawks considering the LB’er situation
- isu’s best positions are: #1 secondary #2 WR #3 QB. LB weakest
- their 2 safeties are good and big. Freyler is 6’-4” 220 lbs & Verdon is 6’-2” 220 lbs. then they also have porter at CB who’s 6’-4” 200 lbs & the fastest guy on the team.

This is in an article on CyFan:

Campbell said tight end Ben Brahmer was limited during the game, and Abu Sama exited with a possible leg injury, as well. Both are expected to be on back on the field Saturday.

Freshman Cael Brezina was out with an injury, too. Whether or not he will be able to go this week will have a big impact on Iowa State’s depth – the difference in having one body out and two is pretty steep. Let alone, one being a leader on that side of the ball.

This is in an article on CyFan CryFan:

Campbell said tight end Ben Brahmer was limited during the game, and Abu Sama exited with a possible leg injury, as well. Both are expected to be on back on the field Saturday.

Freshman Cael Brezina was out with an injury, too. Whether or not he will be able to go this week will have a big impact on Iowa State’s depth – the difference in having one body out and two is pretty steep. Let alone, one being a leader on that side of the ball.

Nothing goes together quite like Matty C. and rushing players back from injury for their Super Bowl.

I wonder if their NIL deal is in jeopardy with Bacon out for the year.

f59d4f19-d74d-4ff5-9a31-10e30a28db7c-Iowa_Pork_ISU_Football_Take_it_from_these_guys-2_2.jpg

I guess they could replace with this guy...

Latest posts