4 Star WR Terrence Smith Commits

Lets GO! Between MN laying an egg and Iowa throwing up jump balls to a freshman 6'5 WR for a couple scores why wouldn't he pick Iowa? Just like that Iowa's got weapons to play with going forward.

Look what happens when you have a competent passing attack including WR's!!

IMO, what has happened in the past is all on the coaches.

Look what happens when you have a competent passing attack including WR's!!

IMO, what has happened in the past is all on the coaches.
I'm not taking any of the blame away from the coaching staff, but at the same time the players also have to held accountable for the lack of production. While it's obvious the TE's have been the focal point of our offense the WR's are still running routes and the QB's still dropping back in the pocket or the Oline not giving them time to get open. So while I agree that it's been an under utilized part of our attack they (the offense) are still equally as responsible for their lack of production.

I'm not taking any of the blame away from the coaching staff, but at the same time the players also have to held accountable for the lack of production. While it's obvious the TE's have been the focal point of our offense the WR's are still running routes and the QB's still dropping back in the pocket or the Oline not giving them time to get open. So while I agree that it's been an under utilized part of our attack they (the offense) are still equally as responsible for their lack of production.
Iowa couldn't even get the ball to the WRs against its worst competition last year. That's on coaching.

Latest posts