Ricky Stanzi Autograph Signing

Stop telling people! I don't want the line to be too long. He and Tony Mo (and a few other Hawks) were at the Kenny Chesney concert last night.

Ricky-Stanzi-4th-July.jpg

I guess people can't take jokes.

I've got a spot dedicated for him to sign on my american flag, right next to hulk hogan, the boss and don freakin henley. LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!

Did anyone go today? Was trying to talk my step son into having his Dad take him there but they decided against it!

I went there. I waited in line for at least 2 hours. Ricky was very nice about taking pictures with people. I did see a guy with an American flag waiting for an autograph but I didn't wait around to see if Ricky signed it . Ricky signed my ball and even put USA #1 on it for me! Ricky is a class act and I wish him the best in the NFL.

Cool! Was hoping and praying that my step son could talk his Dad into going becuase I had sent my #12 jersey along wiht them just in case and wanted a football signed by Ricky to. Wish some of the players could come to Northern Iowa sometime.

I went there. I waited in line for at least 2 hours. Ricky was very nice about taking pictures with people. I did see a guy with an American flag waiting for an autograph but I didn't wait around to see if Ricky signed it . Ricky signed my ball and even put USA #1 on it for me! Ricky is a class act and I wish him the best in the NFL.

That guy was me!

Here is the latest addition to the Hawkeye man cave!!! (It's a 3' x 5' flag)

Wow that's pretty disrespectful.
Grow up and stop trying to start a fight! It's not like the flag will be displayed on a flag pole for everyone to see.

Maybe if ISU made a bowl game more than once every 20 years your QB could have come up with a great answer to a question.

Maybe we should just pee on the flag and then set it on fire. It would be in the basement, so no one would see it.

Maybe we should just pee on the flag and then set it on fire. It would be in the basement, so no one would see it.

Come on now, peeing on the flag wouldn't upgrade it......... now peeing on you might just do that. It would maybe, just maybe help mask the stench of jealousy.

Latest posts