Rick Kaczenski

You know who else is laughing? Pobably Ted Kaczynski. Because he is crazy, I looked him up and he is still alive fyi....

Yeah...I saw this and I thought...considering the current political environment...where is the uni-bomber when you need him? That's a joke...i don't need any of you lolli-gaggers calling the FBI.

This dude was not well liked by the players.

He appears on Nebraska radio frequently I've heard. I don't think he's still in coaching.

I get the relevancy argument, but he was here for 4 years(2007-11) that covered Mike Daniels, Reggie Spearman and Murrow. He replaced a beloved coach in Ron Aiken and was replaced by a beloved guy in Reese Morgan. I get the yuk, yuks with the Ted Kaczyenski stuff and a certain alter ego has to get a jab in.....cool. His name popped in my head while I was thinking about it and I just threw it out there.

I get the relevancy argument, but he was here for 4 years(2007-11) that covered Mike Daniels, Reggie Spearman and Murrow. He replaced a beloved coach in Ron Aiken and was replaced by a beloved guy in Reese Morgan. I get the yuk, yuks with the Ted Kaczyenski stuff and a certain alter ego has to get a jab in.....cool. His name popped in my head while I was thinking about it and I just threw it out there.
Morrow was a DB and Spearman got here in 2013.

The fact that Rick Kaczynski was able to do a great deal of damage to the defensive line over a span of years, seemed at least partially like a failure of oversight. From what I gather the coaches are given plenty of latitude as far as methods, style of coaching, and what they say to players. I know that Brian has had a few "you can't do that or say that" moments with his father. The rest of the staff is seasoned and should know better, but that doesn't mean they always do know better.

Chris Doyle pretty much ran the show in camp and has been doing it forever, so I doubt if he was given much oversight. If Kirk isn't going to check him for going too far, or saying things you just can't say, I doubt anyone else was in a position to do so.

Last edited:

Latest posts