Richard Kittrell and other internet (and pre internet) legends

The only reason I even know who this guy is is because of NCAA Football on Playstation. I uploaded the rosters one year and the second year of my dynasty this guy was a monster. I have no idea whatever happened to him, but he was a heck of a d-lineman on NCAA football.

Well lets see, bain did a stint in the Hell on Earth Prison where he met and help rescue Ra's Al Ghul's daughter excape. During this he was severly hurt and turned in to a monster from the efforts to save his life. After getting out he moves to Gotham city and becomes a menace to society trying to fulfill the dreams of the "League of Shadows". Luckly for the good people of Gotham his is met with resistance from the beloved Dark Knight and catwoman, Who with the help of Commissioner Gordon and Robin, defeat bain and his hunchmen.

Wait that is Bane... sorry

There has never been a bigger legend, either pre or post internet, than Willie Guy.

Perhaps. I have had the good fortune to have met Willie (he did some youth baseball umpiring). He always came off as a genuine class act. CR Jefferson is very lucky to get him.

Latest posts