Rhodes "Pout and be a jerk" when Iowa wins

HawkeyeHypnosis

ISU football’s Paul Rhoads: Win is a win, no matter Iowa’s opening struggles | Des Moines Register Staff Blogs

From article:

“I take away that they won,†he said. “Any time you can win a football game, you walk away pleased with the result. With a victory comes confidence. It doesn’t matter whether you won by 15, or you won by one.â€

When asked how he reacts after an Iowa loss in particular — he’s 1-2 in his three efforts against the Hawkeyes — Rhoads was succinct.

“Pout and be a jerk,†he said.

Clearly a head coach should just accept losing and love it!

Personally, I am fine with him not liking to lose.

Clearly a head coach should just accept losing and love it!

Personally, I am fine with him not liking to lose.

Pout when you lose, cry when you win. He's like a 6 year old.

SO POUTY!
la_a_prhoads_400.jpg

Man, it would suck to have an emotional, demonstrative coach.

*cough*McCaffrey*cough*Brands*

Emotional and demonstrative are good.
Pig-eye, snaggle-toothed, fake Southern accent meathead is bad.

Can you understand the difference, clown?

Emotional and demonstrative are good.
Pig-eye, snaggle-toothed, fake Southern accent meathead is bad.

Can you understand the difference, clown?

I love it that you hate him. It means he's doing a good job.

Can you understand that, Chuck?

I love it that you hate him. It means he's doing a good job.

Can you understand that, Chuck?

I don't hate him, crychump. I think he's an embarrassment to his profession, in the same bush-league mold of tim brewster and ron zook.
Rhoads clearly wants you sucker clown fans to think he's "fiery" like Bo Pelini, but in fact he's just an out of control dooshbag. Sound & fury, signifying nothing.
Don't confuse mockery with hate, lil sis.

I don't hate him, crychump. I think he's an embarrassment to his profession, in the same bush-league mold of tim brewster and ron zook.
Rhoads clearly wants you sucker clown fans to think he's "fiery" like Bo Pelini, but in fact he's just an out of control dooshbag. Sound & fury, signifying nothing.
Don't confuse mockery with hate, lil sis.

I have the intelligence and class to respect the opponent. I could bluster, roar, and cleverly misspell words like you and say that Ferentz has the personality of a paperweight, but I won't.

Good guy, good coach. Class act.

I'm not a clone fan. I attended U of I for eight years and I went straight through without a wasted credit. I do like Paul Rhodes though and I think he beats us on Saturday. I don't want the Hawks to lose but I also don't think they deserve to win. We need a shake up, we 've had it in fact. Still no change. In Chicago I saw the same old slow, plodding unathletic team from the last two years. Let's hope it doesn't take a new head coach and 3-4 down years to turn this around but we are in a rut, make no mistake. ISU is on their way out of one. Sorry, I think that's the truth.

I'm not a clone fan. I attended U of I for eight years and I went straight through without a wasted credit. I do like Paul Rhodes though and I think he beats us on Saturday. I don't want the Hawks to lose but I also don't think they deserve to win. We need a shake up, we 've had it in fact. Still no change. In Chicago I saw the same old slow, plodding unathletic team from the last two years. Let's hope it doesn't take a new head coach and 3-4 down years to turn this around but we are in a rut, make no mistake. ISU is on their way out of one. Sorry, I think that's the truth.

if you think it's the truth, don't be sorry.

iowa fans are spoiled.

Latest posts