Rhoads is oversignimg

ICHawkI

I had not heard until recently that rhoads oversigned his last class by 6. Isn't this guy supposed to be big on integrity? Wonder how the regents would feel about this display of priority.

I'm still wondering how a convicted felon Albert Gary is playing at ISU. Isn't he still in a halfway house?

go to oversigning.com ISU has been doing it for awhile now, but he's definitely gone big time.

im sure your 'stories' are out of context rhoades is a good coach and good for iowa football in general. i like his passion.

on that note, id rather my son play for ferentz and hope for a W on saturday

I heard Rhoads shot his own grandma in the leg when she tried to skim some profits from their multi-state drug trafficking operations the depths this scoundrel will go knows no fathoms.

Ahh, yes, the Big Ten is above reproach when it comes to scandal and cheating.

Some of you guys kill me.

Football:
Ohio State (pretty big scandal)
Penn State (death penalty worthy scandal)
Wisconsin (shoe scandal)
Illinois (under Mike White in the 1980s, I believe)

Basketball:
Michigan (Fab Five, huge scandal)
Illinois (under Henson, fairly big scandal)
Minnesota (in the 1990s, huge scandal)
Ohio State (under O'Brien, paid a player, knowingly, from the head coach)

Illinois and OSU had major violations in both money sports in the last 30 years. So with regard to cheating and scandal, compared to the SEC, you were saying...

Am I missing anything?

Last edited:
Re: Ahh, yes, the Big Ten is above reproach when it comes to scandal and cheating.

Football:
Wisconsin (shoe scandal)

Basketball:
Illinois (under Henson,fairly big scandal)

Illinois and OSU had major violations in both money sports in the last 30 years. So with regard to cheating and scandal, compared to the SEC, you were saying...

Am I missing anything?

ahhh yeah. Iowa using that goofy guy from that show about the seventies where all the kids smoke that one green stuff in the basement to get recruits.

Convicted felon on team?

So when Iowa basketball does it we are being altruistic but if ISU does it then their coach is questionable?

I don't know much about this. I don't think you do either. Maybe you ought to know more before you throw stones. Or maybe you need to to have a longer memory so you don't put your foot in your mouth next time.

Some of these examples include illegal behavior or breaches in NCAA rules. Does oversigning fall into this category?

Re: Ahh, yes, the Big Ten is above reproach when it comes to scandal and cheating.

Football:
Wisconsin (shoe scandal)

Basketball:

Am I missing anything?

Yes, the fact that none of that is related to the fact that Rhoads is I oversigning @ ISU.

Some of these examples include illegal behavior or breaches in NCAA rules. Does oversigning fall into this category?
I think we should ask Anthony Young how he feels about oversignimg, in light of the fact that he was cut and hit with transfer restrictions.

Football:
Wisconsin (shoe scandal)

Basketball:

Am I missing anything?

Yes, the fact that none of that is related to the fact that Rhoads is I oversigning @ ISU.

Or Iowa for that matter.

Re: Convicted felon on team?

So when Iowa basketball does it we are being altruistic but if ISU does it then their coach is questionable?

I don't know much about this. I don't think you do either. Maybe you ought to know more before you throw stones. Or maybe you need to to have a longer memory so you don't put your foot in your mouth next time.

If you think the situations are the same you are bigger fool then your posts in this thread make you seem.

What don't I know about this as you say? Gary plead guilty to a felony and was ordered into the states custody, a halfway house for said felony. If what falsemirage said was correct that he is on scholarship and playing football at ISU while still in custody for his crime if that doesn't raise a red flag I don't know what would.

Latest posts