RG3 runs 4.38

vick might have an advantage in the 40 but vick would be way behind in the 400m or 400m hurdles. rg3 is an olympic type runner. he trains for the 400 hurdles so i feel his 40 could actually be better if he trained for 100 or 200. would love to see bolt run a 40 because he gets to top speed so fast.

Makes it awfully tough decision for Indianapolis.

The decision is easy. You take the more cerebral, polished, educated, accurate, marketable, less risk of injury, much better chance of being effective in his mid to late 30's pocket passing quarterback.

The decision is easy. You take the more cerebral, polished, educated, accurate, marketable, less risk of injury, much better chance of being effective in his mid to late 30's pocket passing quarterback.

RG3 is a pocket passer who can run...not a running QB who can throw. But you're right, Indy will take Luck.

Edit: Please explain "educated" though...sure, Luck went to Stanford, but RG3's no slouch in the classroom.

RG3 is a pocket passer who can run...not a running QB who can throw. But you're right, Indy will take Luck.Edit: Please explain "educated" though...sure, Luck went to Stanford, but RG3's no slouch in the classroom.

I think he means white.

RGIII had a higher accuracy rate than Luck with more yards and 2 less pass attempts. Out of all the things you listed Luck has the advantage in education (why exactly does this matter?) and maybe polish. RGIII's ability to escape the pocket when necessary will allow him to avoid more injuries than a pure pocket passer.

Luck ran 4.59,same exact time as Cam Newton last year. Luck is 6'4'' 234lbs...big dude. Impressive time for a guy that big. Luck is the guy. Total package. Griffin is #2,and after that? Big dropoff in QB's.

Russell Wilson of Wisky is #2 with a 4.50 time. Moore of Boise is at 4.88

Luck ran 4.59,same exact time as Cam Newton last year. Luck is 6'4'' 234lbs...big dude. Impressive time for a guy that big. Luck is the guy. Total package. Griffin is #2,and after that? Big dropoff in QB's.

Russell Wilson of Wisky is #2 with a 4.50 time. Moore of Boise is at 4.88

Have they given an official height measurement for Wilson? He seems to have all of the tools but the "Flutie Factor" may bite him in the a$$...

Chances are strong that Luck will have a solid NFL career. However, I do not understand why he is being labeled as a "can't miss" by most. Other so-called experts have said he is the best QB prospect in many years.

He's very accurate with his passes, but he doesn't seem to have the same zip on the ball as a Rogers or Breese.

rg3 doesnt know how to play under center and ran a spread. plus he is small in the weight department. he is a running qb with accuracy. when you watch him you are surprised by his accuracy. when you watch luck you are surprised by his speed. maybe that has to do with skin color (for some) but to me it has to with scheme they are in. in the spread windows to pass into are bigger. in the prostyle they are smaller. the reads are easier in the spread also as many dont have true progressions. rg3 will be solid but i see vick 2.0 asa he is taller and more accurate so maybe he will make and win a superbowl with the right guys around him. but qb is done from under center and in the pocket. two things he needs to learn to do better.

rg3 doesnt know how to play under center and ran a spread. plus he is small in the weight department. he is a running qb with accuracy. when you watch him you are surprised by his accuracy. when you watch luck you are surprised by his speed. maybe that has to do with skin color (for some) but to me it has to with scheme they are in. in the spread windows to pass into are bigger. in the prostyle they are smaller. the reads are easier in the spread also as many dont have true progressions. rg3 will be solid but i see vick 2.0 asa he is taller and more accurate so maybe he will make and win a superbowl with the right guys around him. but qb is done from under center and in the pocket. two things he needs to learn to do better.

This Spread-Pro Style thing is overhyped. Cam Newton was as successful as he was because the Panthers adapted to his unique set of skills and ran a much more Spread-like offense. Given that both Newton and Griffin III are viewed as good passers who are able to run, they will most likely be treated the same, so you'll most likely see Griffin III in an offense much different than a traditional "Pro Style" offense. My point being; his lack of under-center snaps will be somewhat negated by the offense he will run.

Also, the only thing that makes him "Vick 2.0" is the fact that he is black and fast...other than that Griffin is lightyears ahead of Vick as a passer and much, much smarter and more mature.

Last edited:

Latest posts