Reschedule Nebraska?

Conference tournaments would be canceled before NCAA Tournament is delayed I strongly suspect. And I don’t know why so many people don’t think the games will be played.

Nebraska has played 5 games in 8 days...2/6, 2/8, 2/10, 2/12 and 2/14. They have 21 days to play 10 more. And Michigan has 21 days to play 10. Michigan better be ready to play every other day. See Nebraska.
The problem will be if games get cancelled late in the season. Then there won't be any time to make them up.

The problem will be if games get cancelled late in the season. Then there won't be any time to make them up.

Yea, there's gunna be teams with different records, some drastic. I think they expect that.

What is going to be weird is how a long tournament is going to adjust to a possible games being cancelled or a team dropping out because of COVID. What will they do? Will they play the depth, whoever tests negative the morning of the game?

If a team drops out, does the opposing team automatically get a forfeit win and move on.

How does it all work?

Why play them at all

Why take a risk on Covid

Something is seriously wrong with the team concerning the virus

They always play very well against us

And beat us when there is no logical reason to do so

Would the risk of losing to a team that has Not won a BT game

Be really worth it

Why play them at all

Why take a risk on Covid

Something is seriously wrong with the team concerning the virus

They always play very well against us

And beat us when there is no logical reason to do so

Would the risk of losing to a team that has Not won a BT game

Be really worth it
Nebraska is probably the safest team to play in the entire country right now regarding COVID.

Well now that Virginia lost, if we win this week's games we will be in the top 10 with one week left in February.

Huskers just beat somebody yesterday [Penn St. or perhaps Maryland?]

No it wouldn't, but we are still 0-0 this week so in the words of the Wolf "let's not start sucking each other's Ds just yet".

Image result for pulp fiction wolf gif

Nebraska...

2/6
2/8
2/10
2/12
2/14
2/16
2/17

Every other day then back to back against Maryland...7 games in 11 days. I can’t wait to see Michigan’s freshman center take on that schedule.

I know some don’t think all of the games are going to be played. Nebraska’s schedule would suggest otherwise. This type of situation is one of the reasons no one has to waste eligibility this year...I would think.

Edit - It’s worth noting that 4 of Michigan’s starters average 30+ or minutes a game.

Nebraska...

2/6
2/8
2/10
2/12
2/14
2/16
2/17

Every other day then back to back against Maryland...7 games in 11 days. I can’t wait to see Michigan’s freshman center take on that schedule.

I know some don’t think all of the games are going to be played. Nebraska’s schedule would suggest otherwise. This type of situation is one of the reasons no one has to waste eligibility this year...I would think.

Edit - It’s worth noting that 4 of Michigan’s starters average 30+ or minutes a game.

Regardless of the wear and tear on the athletes, I don't see Michigan getting let off the hook. No way in hell does the conference give MSU and Nebby the gauntlet and then give Michigan a pat on the back and say "we understand what you went through so were going to let you off the hook and give you the conference title because we feel your deserving".

I mentioned in another thread that the big 10 bracket generator put us at the 1 seed when we had 5 losses and Michigan had 4 losses. I assume they will use a win percentage thing, which is really stupid because Michigan pretty much said we are gunna take a pass on getting handed a loss from Illinois a few days ago.

Regardless of the wear and tear on the athletes, I don't see Michigan getting let off the hook. No way in hell does the conference give MSU and Nebby the gauntlet and then give Michigan a pat on the back and say "we understand what you went through so were going to let you off the hook and give you the conference title because we feel your deserving".
And it’s different than OSU football. They had secured their spot in the conference championship game. Michigan can’t secure their BTT seed without playing out the schedule.

Latest posts