Reputation Comments

someone told me "its not right to disagree with me" but failed to mention who it was so i could avoid this mistake in the future!

Funny thread.....CWBhawkeye called all of my posts stupid. I was hurt...I cried all day...my rep/street cred was dashed.

Oh wait...he just got banned.

06-17-2010 07:27 AM Please don't reproduce.

And I'm up to -27, which means somebody is simply responding negatively to every post I make.

Some people just have too much time - and too few mirrors - on their hands.

I just wish that the names would appear, good or bad. It's only been that way since the site was launched, but I guess we do have a "bookie" now, only with no events to bet on.

06-20-2010

01:51 PM

"Yeah? Maybe if you had a nice pair of boobs, you'd get farther than a discussion board on the internet."

This is my favorite comment I've received

I am apparently a "disgrace" and an "***"
however
others "agreed" with that I made a "fair statement"

I like the comment someone left me....."Quick being an idiot. Please."

Nothing better than someone calling you an idiot when they cant even put a single coherent sentance together.

I just got my first negative comment...just for the hell of it... No specific reason! I really feel like part of the group now! Thanks whoever you are!

07-09-2010 06:17 PM now that soccer is over, are you ready to return to being a decent fellow?

To the anonymous d-bag it may concern: Go @#$% yourself.

07-09-2010 : Hawkeyelounge is for queers.

Sounds like it was written by an anonymous someone in the know.

06-20-2010

01:51 PM

"Yeah? Maybe if you had a nice pair of boobs, you'd get farther than a discussion board on the internet."

This is my favorite comment I've received
Now, that's insightful commentary. :cool:

Latest posts