Reputation Comments

I am having the developers of the site look into removing this 'function' entirely

Don't get rid of it, just make it so you can see who left repped you - good or bad, and what thread it came from.

This site has been in operation for over a year now, and runs on the same software as CyFan does. It can't be that hard of a fix.

I have never, ever looked at this part of my profile. I don't even know where to look.

I don't know if you "look" at the site in a different way than the rest of us (being the publisher), but just click on "my cpanel" at the top, and all your rep is the first thing you see.

RIP rep. :(
I miss it already. And NO, I was not an abuser - if I neg-repped, I signed my name, and that was infrequent. I loved to give pos-rep.
I guess little green squares appeal to me. :confused:
I'll miss ya, rep. Be well. :D

PS Jon, if you ever take the smilie panel away, I will hunt you down and shave your eyebrows off. ;):p:rolleyes:

RIP rep. :(
I miss it already. And NO, I was not an abuser - if I neg-repped, I signed my name, and that was infrequent. I loved to give pos-rep.
I guess little green squares appeal to me. :confused:
I'll miss ya, rep. Be well. :D

PS Jon, if you ever take the smilie panel away, I will hunt you down and shave your eyebrows off. ;):p:rolleyes:

Damn! I worked hard to get those three green squares! Just in case you didn't see it before it was taken away, I gave you rep..at least I tried. Also some to CFs and revs!

i kind of liked my 2 little green squares as well to be honest. Having said that tho it is a good idea to get rid of that feature- causes too many stupid posts(mine alone account for too many of those)

I was really burning to leave some bad rep for a poster on the baskeball board today. What a time to pull the rep function down.

Latest posts