Regarding today's game,

You punt from the opponent's 33 yard line. What's the point of choosing to receive the kick if you have no intention of being aggressive?

The high moment of this game was when Coker ran over the LB. That's it. One play and it was Coker of all people.

I don't understand why freshman don't see any meaningful playing time. You burn their redshirts for special teams and mop up duty in blow outs.
And like another poster said, I don't understand why we did not attack the defense deep at all the entire game.

The offense was so bad with two fricking weeks to prepare for the game.

Kudos to the D, which once again, played well enough for Iowa to be able to win the game.

We didn't even try to attack PSU vertically.

+1. I still cannot believe the offense did not go down field once in the first three quarters. This was the most embarrassing offensive display I can remember, considering Iowa had a bye week to figure some of this stuff out, and they were going up against one of the most predictable schemes in the country. I never criticize KOK, and am often defending him, but that was absolutely awful today. The entire program should be ashamed. Yes, ashamed.

You punt from the opponent's 33 yard line. What's the point of choosing to receive the kick if you have no intention of being aggressive?

This. You have between 3 and 7 points on the line, with only 20 yards of field position at risk. Risk vs. reward says to go for it.

Why have we never recruited a legitimate top tier QB?

I still believe Vandy can be a top-tier QB. And we have recruited them. We were in on Zeke Pike early. Also on Gunner Kiel. They just didn't come here.

Latest posts