Refs for Iowa - Purdue game

I've never heard of any of them so there is a chance that they are good at their job.

Gene Steratore was at the Iowa - Ohio State game. He T'ed up Fran, IIRC.

He's the only true B1G ref tonight, the other two are MM refs.

I would say they have called a good game so far. Purdue did a lot of grabbing in the first game. They haven't let that go. Maybe they are scared of getting a chair upside the head.

I would say they have called a good game so far. Purdue did a lot of grabbing in the first game. They haven't let that go. Maybe they are scared of getting a chair upside the head.

The 1st half was amazingly pro iowa...if those calls had been reversed this board wouldve exploded

The no call on Cartwright towards the end of the first half when he pump faked on Hummel was ridiculous. Other than that I think it's been good

They cant work this game if they are not B1G refs so all 3 of them are.

Scirotto has officiated 2 B1G conf games so far this season... he's not much of B1G ref yet. Same can be said for Lamont Simpson and his resume.

Again, Steratore is only legit B1G ref in the bunch. Which makes that call late in the game weird. He was ready to call a blocking foul on McCabe drive, checked the call to hips and Scirotto over-rules him and calls a charge from 3/4 court.

Latest posts