Recruits

Burak is still trying to decide and is not done with his visits yet from what I understand. I do not think that the Hawks get Rogers.

Burak is still trying to decide and is not done with his visits yet from what I understand. I do not think that the Hawks get Rogers.

fulsaasfan - Any idea what schools are in the running for Burak? I assume Penn has got to be in the mix. Where do you think Rogers ends up?

I'm not sure I'm at liberty to give the list for Burak but Penn is in the mix.

Thanks fulsaasfan. Do you have any idea when Burak may be making his final decision? Hopefully soon so even if he does not commit to the Hawks, the staff can refocus their efforts and maybe sweeten the pot to get Rogers on board. Either guy would be great and I just hope we can land one of them. Any word on what schools Ben Stroh from Montana is looking at? Have the Hawks had any contact? He looks like a solid wrestler for 184 if Burak or Rogers fall through.

Nothing like putting a guy on the spot guys. I am Friends with FF and its VERY hard for him to keep everybody happy. You have to realize that he puts a lot of info out there for all of us fans. Please don't question what he does not put out there. Just be thankful we have people like him and USA around to fill us wrestling geeks in from time to time.

I would expect Nathan Burak to make his verbal commitment in the next probably 2 weeks. He is on a visit this weekend to another school and I don't think it will take him too long after that to decide.

So in other words, Burak will likely commit to someone during the early signing period of November 9-16.