Recruits visiting?

TheManTheMyth

Have we had any recruits visit during games or are scheduled to?

Seems like last year we had a couple at each game around this time. I know Cezar and Hubbard were here at the last game vs Purrdew.

Not sure but last year we were still trying to fill last years class at this time. This year we have next years class filled by all accounts.

I think we do have one available scholarship right now. But it would make sense that they carry it over to next year with such a large incoming class already committed. Or, maybe the are holding it with the hopes that Paige would have a last second change of heart and stay home. I haven't heard of any potential recruits visiting.

I think we do have one available scholarship right now. But it would make sense that they carry it over to next year with such a large incoming class already committed. Or, maybe the are holding it with the hopes that Paige would have a last second change of heart and stay home. I haven't heard of any potential recruits visiting.

Paige signed a LOI for UNC. He's not coming to Iowa

I do read that is true, I was not aware of this. Thank you for the information. Is it true we still have one scholarship available?

Not holding my breathe on Paige with this question, but does anyone know what exactly the process is for a player getting out of his LOI? Does the coach/university have to sign off on such a move?

Not holding my breathe on Paige with this question, but does anyone know what exactly the process is for a player getting out of his LOI? Does the coach/university have to sign off on such a move?

Yes, the coach/U would have to agree to let him out of it or he would have to sit out a year and lose a year of eligibility permanently. I think they may also have to pay their own way that first year but I'm not for sure.

National Letter of Intent Home Page

Latest posts