Recruits Reaction

FWIW...a couple of Rivals guys, including their SE recruiting analyst, put in Futurecasts for Nwankpa to Iowa last night.

Seems like his visit made a HUGE impression on him. If he visits ND or OSU would the student section even know his name?

I believe if Nwankpa commits to Iowa then Proctor and Kasper won't be far behind for the 2023 class.

Reactions: DJL
Winning and cashing in on recruiting, with the local boys (Whiskey, Nebby, Illinois) all being down right now it is Iowa's time to stock up. Beating these teams this year, including Minny will be huge and allow Iowa to continue to add and keep the ones we have flipped.

Seems like his visit made a HUGE impression on him. If he visits ND or OSU would the student section even know his name?

I believe if Nwankpa commits to Iowa then Proctor and Kasper won't be far behind for the 2023 class.

This seems more and more like a possibility. Word around on other sites is that they feel Xavier wants to stay home and has already ruled out ND.

He's announcing December 8th so fingers crossed.

This seems more and more like a possibility. Word around on other sites is that they feel Xavier wants to stay home and has already ruled out ND.

He's announcing December 8th so fingers crossed.
One of the ND writers for 247Sports put in a crystal ball for X to Iowa either yesterday or today I think

That's because Ohio State didn't really want him...

Whoops, wrong State state.
OSU is loaded at safety. 2/4 star S are committed for 2022 and they just got a commit from that 5 star stud safety for 2023.
He comes to Iowa he has a shot to play a lot sooner then ND or OSU!