Recruits Reaction

Looked through this, a lot stood out, but did i really see a 6’9 400 pound OL?

Holy crap, I missed that going through the list! Jeez it would take a defender a couple of seconds just getting around a tank like that. If he's got any mobility at all he would be a beast on that OL.

Peyton Lange, OL out of Minneapolis is who we are referencing in case the rest of you are wondering.

Holy crap, I missed that going through the list! Jeez it would take a defender a couple of seconds just getting around a tank like that. If he's got any mobility at all he would be a beast on that OL.

Peyton Lange, OL out of Minneapolis is who we are referencing in case the rest of you are wondering.
Looked him up on Rivals. Didnt see any ratings, but you would think the size would be worth 3 stars at least

shit. rogers just threw an INT. Sorry, got distracted

Historically not many recruits give Iowa the nod soon after a big game win in Kinnick. Not to say that it didn't influence some that made later decisions in favor of Iowa. This game certainly was at a different level with #3 vs #4 so hopefully we may see a few in the fold soon. I see a couple on 247 have now put Nwankpa and Kaleb Johnson (RB) on the favored list for Iowa. Thought I read a few weeks ago that Nwankpa would be making a decision soon.

I am glad they had a good time. That means they have a pulse. Now I want to see some commits! There were some massive targets at that game.

Historically not many recruits give Iowa the nod soon after a big game win in Kinnick. Not to say that it didn't influence some that made later decisions in favor of Iowa. This game certainly was at a different level with #3 vs #4 so hopefully we may see a few in the fold soon. I see a couple on 247 have now put Nwankpa and Kaleb Johnson (RB) on the favored list for Iowa. Thought I read a few weeks ago that Nwankpa would be making a decision soon.
I thought Johnson had committed to Cal??

I thought Johnson had committed to Cal??
Something brewing perhaps as I see he was scheduled to visit on 10/9 but have not seen his name on any confirmed attendee list. One source reported the Cal coach may be getting the axe soon.......they're 1-4 so far. Would be a good get it appears.

There were a couple other players committed to other programs that were also in attendance supposedly.

Something brewing perhaps as I see he was scheduled to visit on 10/9 but have not seen his name on any confirmed attendee list. One source reported the Cal coach may be getting the axe soon.......they're 1-4 so far. Would be a good get it appears.

There were a couple other players committed to other programs that were also in attendance supposedly.

@RobHowe posted pictures of him at the game.

With the attention getting season we’re having it's looking like missing on some 2022 targets early has put us in a position to have room to bring other talent aboard later in the recruiting cycle. That talent might even be better.

The football gods are shining on us this season it might appear.

Again, another reason why rankings, which *are* irrelevent to a lot of things college football, are *not* irrelevent when it comes to recruiting and national exposure.

Brian Allen, a priority DE target from Illinois who committed to the Illini over the Hawks this summer, has just reopened his recruitment (per his post on twitter).
Allen will probably be the next to commit. He wanted Iowa all along, but couldn't when Jason Manson was added to the staff. Manson was his coach, so for that reason Iowa needed to obtain a waiver from the NCAA in order to keep recruiting Allen.