Read This Buttgers Game Thread If You Want To Feel Smiley

giphy.gif

It's great that they were bitching about the refs while we were doing the same thing.
I’m pretty mouthy with my posts, but one thing I don’t do is bitch about officiating. A little bit is ok, but if there’s a guy who’s constantly ragging about how his team is getting fucked by the refs then I’d rather pass a kidney stone every 15 minutes than hang out with him.

It’s in the top five things that makes @ClintonIAfan such an insufferable douche canoe.

I’m pretty mouthy with my posts, but one thing I don’t do is bitch about officiating. A little bit is ok, but if there’s a guy who’s constantly ragging about how his team is getting fucked by the refs then I’d rather pass a kidney stone every 15 minutes than hang out with him.

It’s in the top five things that makes @ClintonIAfan such an insufferable douche canoe.

He still posts here? :)

That could only happen to us. Jubilation to misery in 3.1 seconds.

Because Rutgers.
Never seen a team bank in a 3 from the corner on a buzzer beater like that.

Sorry my Rutgers bros

Fvck me

F*ck everything

Nooooooooooo

What???

Side of the back board

[URL='https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/members/patrickru92.404/'] ****ing insane. I quit [/URL]

This is fvcking unbelievable. I'm sick to my stomach. This shit shouldn't happen. This is soul crushing, I don't know how you come back from this bullsh*t.

How does that even go in, damn.

That angle was nearly impossible.

Lots of teams get beat on buzzer beaters. I mean, that one was particularly brutal, but I'm more pissed about that f*cking fake goaltend.

tenor.gif

Poor Widdle PuttyKats

I'm not going to laugh at them because we're usually on the wrong end of these game winning shots. However, I don't think Wieskamp's shot was any luckier than the one their guy made. Also, I can't believe they think the refs were in our favor. What???

What's wrong with fans of a team bitching about refs doing a shitty job at the thing they are getting paid to do?